Hot Toys The Avengers: 1/6th Scale Iron Man Mark VII (Stealth Mode Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah I'm pretty sure you get charged the NRD on conversion then you can choose payment plan etc.

If it doesn't get offered, they should be able to go online and start cancelling the order. Sideshow then prompts you with a payment plan as a second chance to keep the order. Just letting you know in case it gets put on full charge.

Currious if HT will make all the pieces in clear plastic for this one and then apply the paint. Still love to post this pic when the opportunity presents. It would be kick arse to see a photo for this stealth with all the parts. Amazing how many pieces go into these suits.

Hot-Toys-Iron-Man-Mark-VII-Disassembled.jpg

I want every Iron Man suit but things like this that aren't real ones I'm not fussed about really, it looks great but thankfully I'm not that sort of completest..., I will no doubt doubt my decision, even now my first impulse is buy it..., I can't afford everything I want though & really have to think about the mark 45 & hopefully the Iron Legion drone, plus now the War Machine mark II version 2 has been explained to me I'm pondering on that one now as well. If they make a diecast version of the earlier suits too, those are also a priority for me. If I had lots of cash though, this would've been ordered in a heartbeat..., I'm surprised I was able to resist really though & glad it went to wait list so quickly, no way I'd want to pay for the figure in one go so it made my mind up that the opportunity to buy it has passed. :)

Imo this is more "real" than a lot of the other suits they bring out.
Stealth armor is an iconic armor.
So even though it wasnt in any movie the appeal is still there.
It was a must have imo

Can't see that happening. There's great fondess for a stealth iron man. Everyone knows where this one is going in value. Doesn't get past the waitlist.

Great post. I just made this same statement in the Stealth poll thread. It took HT a long time to get there, but this was one many folks wanted. I'm glad we got a stealth now vs that. The Mark III stealth paint job would have been a blue hue i am sure and not the clean metal and clear look this one will have. No pinhead and disproportionate body as well. :lol

6407428399_9422931063_b.jpg

Yes this new one blows this out of the water

Repost from poll thread:

If anyone is interested to add red eyes and chest, this is the link to the GAM clear swatches that was very popular for the Tamashi C-3PO eye mod. Think the swatch set was like $10 bucks, but you will get every red to tickle your fancy.

Swatchbooks from GAM : Lighting Equipment For Architectural, Specialty & Theatrical Effects
Just so I understand, would we cut pieces out of the appropriate page of the swatch book and place them in front of the LEDs in the figure? Is that how this book is used? And, would we purchase the ZLGC1000 model of the book to do this?

What is the advantage of this approach?

Thanks for the help; I've never done anything like this before.

I had hoped this would come out quicker :/

I was prepared for it to be shipped out next month

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
After seeing the toy fair exclusives come out so quick, including Python which I got, and seeming this is a promo to a movie (and of you think about it a tour exclusive which is similar to the toy fairs) you would think it would have come out round the movie... guess it's to allow orders from all of the fairs which is post June.

This is one sex iron man armor. It was a instant preorder! This is now my most anticipated figure this year. Gonna put this with the orignal vii, midas, and python, can't wait

I MUST have this!! I'm on the wait list. Anyone know if Hot Toys would expand their run of this if the orders exceeded the initial run estimate? Has Hot Toys done that before. Anyone on a previous HT wait list with SideShowToys list know the answer??

They usually don't expand there run as far as we know, of course there is no way to ever be sure because we don't know the exact number made but it dosent seem to the case. Its good you on the waitlist somewhat fast and I do believe there will be people who cancel because they always do but its never a guarantee. Best of luck to you man.

Yeah I'm unsure too. I think its one of those figures you'd regret passing on but at the same time its something you don't really want.
If they reveal another promo figure that's an AOU character I can see this going back to pre order status

I wouldn't count on that, they say this suit was a limited run and limited to only certain markets, one of which we know for sure is somewhat true. if anything more WL will convert but I highly doubt it goes back up for PO.

Yeah you might be right.....

Yeah see those of us that aren't watching SS and the forms as religiously as us are starting to get the info on this guy and try to PO, give it a few more days and you will probably have 100+ on the WL by then, if not more. Yeah in this collection world you gotta be quick about them orders lol.

Back