Hot Toys - TF001 - THE TRANSFORMERS G1: Optimus Prime Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - TF001 - THE TRANSFORMERS G1: Optimus Prime (Starscream Ver.) Spec + Pi

I just PO this master piece. Can't wait for it....

Re: Hot Toys - TF001 - THE TRANSFORMERS G1: Optimus Prime (Starscream Ver.) Spec + Pi

I have the Exclusive pre ordered but am thinking about canceling it. Is it possible to switch this to flex pay right before it is released, it would buy some time to wait for in hand reviews and If I don't like it... cancel it and get the flex pay payments back or put towards something else?

I have the Exclusive pre ordered but am thinking about canceling it. Is it possible to switch this to flex pay right before it is released, it would buy some time to wait for in hand reviews and If I don't like it... cancel it and get the flex pay payments back or put towards something else?

I don't know if thats possible. But, you can ask SS customer service

Has there been any news on any more releases in this line? Prime looks amazing but if it's gonna be a one and done kinda deal I would rather get the main characters from takara tomy.

I hope they make at least Megatron.

I thought the ex had sold out, its in stock now at SS

Depends if he's in Avengers AOU.

haha good point.

in all honesty though,im happy they made Optimus first to test the waters just in case this would be a one time release only.At this price i think people are happy with the Takara MP-10 one which is imo the best presentation of Prime yet.

I thought the ex had sold out, its in stock now at SS

It was but I think a lot of people decided to cancel and stick with the MP-10. I had it PO'd as well but decided to cancel. Not sure why, it just doesn't make me feel like I have to have it and at $344 my purchases need to make me feel like I just have to have it LOL.

Good news is, that since it doesn't seem to have a lot of demand on it, perhaps they will end up discounting him in the future! Then perhaps I will get him.

Has the ex starscream head been shown anywhere?

Has the ex starscream head been shown anywhere?

No, and that maybe another reason people have been cancelling the PO on this guy. I'm sure once there are a couple in hand reviews he will become a hot item.

I cant believe it went back up on PO for the EX. Really hoping this piece delivers.

Optimus will always deliver man.

Can't wait for this guy. Hope they do Magnus, Megs, Galvatron and Roddy.

As long as they do megatron ill be happy, everything else would be gravy.

This license should be HUGE!! I'm very surprised at the lack of interest over this.

That said, unfortunately I did not PO and waited to see if they were going to do others.

This license should be HUGE!! I'm very surprised at the lack of interest over this.

That said, unfortunately I did not PO and waited to see if they were going to do others.

They will, in time. Ht has a lot on there plate right now.

People are fussy about non transforming transformers. They never seem to really do that well.

I think the price is a big factor to the lack of interest as well. Additionally, while the sculpt looks good, it looks very very similar to MP-10. I would have expected more detailed from Hot Toys.

Back