Hot Toys - TF001 - THE TRANSFORMERS G1: Optimus Prime Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I took a nap at my in-laws waiting for wife, I had a dream this went WL.

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Re: Hot Toys - TF001 - THE TRANSFORMERS G1: Optimus Prime (Starscream Ver.) Spec + Pi

Wished this was a little cheaper.

Re: Hot Toys - TF001 - THE TRANSFORMERS G1: Optimus Prime (Starscream Ver.) Spec + Pi

Yeah no nrd. I can always cancel.

Under 12" though? ewww

Pre-ordered, but I'm still unsure about this line.

$370 is pretty steep; it has unneeded/unwanted accessories (Starscream parts?); there's no mention of future character plans (I love G1, but I'm tired of the season 1 cast. Just how many times are companies just gonna avoid Galvatron and a true Ultra Magnus release?); and scale is gonna be a big issue for me. I want a much taller Grimlock than Optimus and I want a much smaller Brawn standing side by side with each other (and to hell with Bumblebee!)

For reals! My Predators would dwarf this guy. LOL
Yeah it should way taller! I don't want my Optimus shorter than Iron Man. :lol

Should make for some hilarious photos with Hulk and Optimus.

soundwave and megatron would be difficult to resist.

I want this, I want this so bad. This and a WfC series would kill me.

But that price is steep and I see no reason for the Starscream pieces.

Surprised there is no NRD. I'll place an order for now, re-asses when the release draws near. Hopefully we'll have a better idea of where they are going with this line by then and I should have my Fewture Ultimetal Optimus in by then and be able to decide if it truly is the end all be all Optimus I've been hoping for.

How funny would it be if HT's next announcement is for a non-transforming Optimus Prime as a truck for $300?

Pardon me if this has been asked but haven't closely followed this thread. But that exclusive Starscream head couldn't be switched out with Prime's, right?
Yes sir.

Ordered... used some reward points so it didn't sting so bad! :yess:

Ex ordered, love this fig and I am eager to see what HT have in store next. Also the lack of an NRD was a welcome surprise :yess:.

Got this since there's no NRD. It's weird how it's smaller than traditional Hot Toys though huh?

I decided to order. That price is hard to get behind though. I may cancel the closer to release. I want to see what else HT comes up with this line.

I can't decide about this one? Will probably cave in and buy, price is a lot for this.

Back