Hot Toys TF Exclusive BvS Armored Batman (Battle Damaged Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The initial high price point is why it's still around but I suspect it'll be gone once it's shown at SDCC.

I think they made considerably more of these than they did Ghostrider- no way Ghostrider is more in demand than this figure. I've seen nothing clamoring for Agents of Shield compared to this release.

I'd rather they had done the CW DC stuff, but eh... likely not happening.

Yup, everybody with "artistic" black chrome version should dump it and get this.

If they genuinely like the BC version, why would they do that?

Or its just not a very popular figure...

I think this may possibly be the case. It seems like there are a lot more people than I thought who are actually passing on this and considering it to be a "too little too late" type thing, being that many people already have purchased third party Kryptonite spears (which covered the lack of a spear) and with JL being right around the corner, I think people are saving their money for that.

Yea, my bet is still on they are producing a little more of these than the usual TF or Summer Exclusive.

We've seen variants of very similar nature fly inside of 24 hours. Ones that come first to mind are the MK 7 repaints like Midas, Python and Stealth. All included a fraction of the original and all were priced higher. Midas & Stealth were ridiculously higher.

As far as variants of the same ilk go, I say this is a nice offering. All the same accessories as the original, with the reveal sculpt replacing the face plates, and a functioning LED spear that we've all wanted. BD armor and improved articulation...

YEESSSSS

This this automatically mean the ss batman is more limited? That thing flew faster than anyone expected

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If they still have their BC version, I would presume that's because they want it. It's not like regular is difficult to find.

It was, at least around the end of the 2016. If it's different now then sorry, i didn't know he is easy to grab.

I really like my IM Stealth MKVII, and it wasn't in The Avengers. I was actually considering selling my regular version, but decided he looks too cool in my Stan Lee display.
Anyways, I think it's perfectly fine if someone likes the Black Chrome Armored Batman more than the original. Personally, I missed out on the original and am hoping someone will sell me their regular version once this Battle Damaged version releases.

Does it look like they darkened up his armor a bit or is it just the lighting? So hard to tell in HT promo shots. My main issue with the original was it was too light grey in real life. Seemed off to me. Sculpt itself was wonderful. This one seems less imposing however.. Weighing the options...

Yes, HT got it backwards with the darkness of the suit. The suit in the Armored version should have been darker, there's not a lot of contrast with the armor and the suit.
And the Regular suit Batman should have been lighter, they made the suit too dark, it looks like the justice league suit.

20108553_975563039298398_7367397163602157618_n.jpg

20157095_975563069298395_8329718878482351402_o.jpg

Hot toys is clearly showing off the better articulation . I really doubt I could pull that pose off with the original . Looks great . The head sculpt is another matter . Maybe if it had moving eyes feature . That would really help . Need to see more pics as they come in . THANKS SPANGLES !! [emoji3][emoji106]

Hot toys is clearly showing off the better articulation . I really doubt I could pull that pose off with the original . Looks great . The head sculpt is another matter . Maybe if it had moving eyes feature . That would really help . Need to see more pics as they come in . THANKS SPANGLES !! [emoji3][emoji106]

I might grab this guy just to swap the bodies and gypsy the spear

I'm probably going to end up passing on this with all these juicy reveals so far, but it does look really good.

Also you can see the new cape for JL Batman in that picture and it has an interesting texture to it.

PO'd. Thinking I'll add some smeared black eye makeup to reinforce my personal alternative non-reality for this batman.

Back