Hot Toys TF Exclusive BvS Armored Batman (Battle Damaged Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wonder if any JL figures are revealed

If I'm remembering correctly the BvS figures were revealed at a show about a couple months before they went up for PO. And I know some of them were put up for PO in December, so 3 months before the movie came out. Seems about right that JL figures could be shown at SDCC next week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They were first revealed at Toy Seoul in 2015, which is in December. Regular Batman, Superman and Armored Batman all went up for PO that same month.

They were first revealed at Toy Seoul in 2015, which is in December. Regular Batman, Superman and Armored Batman all went up for PO that same month.

Ah yes that's what it was, couldn't remember if they were shown months before PO AND the movie release, or just months before the movie. I think I read Howard has talked about Justice League figures, so I think it's highly possible we'll see them next week. Really hope so!

Ah yes that's what it was, couldn't remember if they were shown months before PO AND the movie release, or just months before the movie. I think I read Howard has talked about Justice League figures, so I think it's highly possible we'll see them next week. Really hope so!

Just months before the movie. WW went up right before the film.

Crossing my fingers for JL reveals at SDCC as well. Even if there isn't, there should be a lot of goodies on display. I expect to see TA WW, BD Armored Bats, probably a BvS WW since it just released, T3 Ragnarok offerings, GotG2, RotJ Luke Skywalker, ESB Hoth Leia, and maybe Emperor and Royal Guards. Probably BttF Marty and Doc also.

Yup, everybody with "artistic" black chrome version should dump it and get this.

Lol i refresh it everyday lol. I prefer just waiting for sdcc and see all reveals

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does it look like they darkened up his armor a bit or is it just the lighting? So hard to tell in HT promo shots. My main issue with the original was it was too light grey in real life. Seemed off to me. Sculpt itself was wonderful. This one seems less imposing however.. Weighing the options...

Yup, everybody with "artistic" black chrome version should dump it and get this.

I'll have all three. My favorite is the Black Chrome version. Preferences are just that- doesn't make anyone's choice "right or wrong."

I didn't say anything about right or wrong ;)

"Artistic" is your opinion and subjective to you. Is it artistic? Sure- after all these are works of art in one form or the other. But your post was full of suggestions that the BC version was less valid than the other releases and should be "Dumped." You're welcome to your opinion it just shouldn't be used to mock someone that has a different opinion.

"Artistic" is your opinion and subjective to you. Is it artistic? Sure- after all these are works of art in one form or the other. But your post was full of suggestions that the BC version was less valid than the other releases and should be "Dumped." You're welcome to your opinion it just shouldn't be used to mock someone that has a different opinion.

Of course it's less valid, it's just a artistic interpretation, it's not even from the movie. But nobody is mocking to anyone. Don't take everything so seriously, will ya? ;)

Of course it's less valid, it's just a artistic interpretation, it's not even from the movie. But nobody is mocking to anyone. Don't take everything so seriously, will ya? ;)

I am perfectly calm- I just think you don't need to be mocking other people's choices. I think buying Star Wars stuff is silly because it isn't for me, but I wouldn't go on those forums and tell the people that hold value on that property that they've made a "less valid choice." Absurd.

very surprised this is still around- HT is probably making just as many of these as any regular release

I am perfectly calm- I just think you don't need to be mocking other people's choices. I think buying Star Wars stuff is silly because it isn't for me, but I wouldn't go on those forums and tell the people that hold value on that property that they've made a "less valid choice." Absurd.

Dude has a reputation for being an a-hole. Dont mind him.

The initial high price point is why it's still around but I suspect it'll be gone once it's shown at SDCC.

Back