Hot Toys Terminator 1 T-800 1/4 Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Will this be the first 1/4 HT to hit the market?
I like the fact that they start a new line with this. It reminds me their first MMS ever : the T-800. :D

Looks great and I could imagine myself introducing some 1/4 Terminator figures into my 1/6 scale collection with EB also announcing new terminator figures.. but I won't buy this since Hot Toys will most likely try to be "cool" and use dead-skin for the clothes on this one like they did with the T-800 DX...

I hope this comes with both jackets and 2 heads,it will sure make it an easier buy for anyone with the pf if you could display them both.

I hope this comes with both jackets and 2 heads,it will sure make it an easier buy for anyone with the pf if you could display them both.

And second shirt and several extra "half-gloved" palms... Too many goodies for the first 1/4 figure!
They gonna make another "Punk" figure to make even more $$$ :lol:lol:lol

Headculpt looks like upscaled MMS117/MMS136 actually.
And from this teaser it looks like eyebrows are there too (not accurate to the police station scene). Maybe it's some temporary HS or smth.

Is that chain on the boot just the same old 1/6th scale? I don't believe that's even 1/4th.

Cuz it's not. It's 1/6 figure standing there.
I'm sure that the head-shot-tiz is just a pic of MMS117 figure.

Last edited:
at least with EB we get REAL leather boots. this looks like molded plastic. I'll happily eat my words if in the specs it says "real leather" but from the teaser, doesn't look like it

The impression of this head promo picture looks like an upscaled version of the 1/6 rather than a new resculpt hehehe

So HT rushed this mock-up together just because they heard EB was gonna announce their T-800 1/4 in time with HT's 1/6th rehash.

Bullsheeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!

Back