Hot Toys TDKR 1/12 THE BAT Regular & Deluxe w/ Selina & Bomb (Official Specs+Pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys TDKR 1/12 THE BAT Regular & Deluxe w/ Selina & Bomb (Official Specs+Pics

Oh man. Finally got The Bat as a ridiculously awesome and impractical birthday present for myself and I love it. This thing is a beast. I agree with everything gypsycatcha has posted - it really is just damned impressive in person and is not as toyish as some photos would belie. I wish the undercarriage lights were brighter and yeah the rotor noise is silly, but seriously, Hot Toys did a fantastic job on this. One of my favorite movie vehicles ever, totally killing it. Here're some pics:

bat1.jpg

bat2.jpg

bat3.jpg

bat4.jpg

bat5.jpg

bat6.jpg

bat7.jpg

bat8.jpg

bat9.jpg

bat10.jpg

Re: Hot Toys TDKR 1/12 THE BAT Regular & Deluxe w/ Selina & Bomb (Official Specs+Pics

Congrats buddy. Looks dam sweet on that unit. Its awesome isnt it. the construction is so well designed. Love that 1st shot. That's the angle where you just see a bit of everything. :yess:

Oh man. Finally got The Bat as a ridiculously awesome and impractical birthday present for myself and I love it. This thing is a beast. I agree with everything gypsycatcha has posted - it really is just damned impressive in person and is not as toyish as some photos would belie. I wish the undercarriage lights were brighter and yeah the rotor noise is silly, but seriously, Hot Toys did a fantastic job on this. One of my favorite movie vehicles ever, totally killing it. Here're some pics:

View attachment 284293

View attachment 284294

View attachment 284295

View attachment 284297

View attachment 284298

View attachment 284299

View attachment 284300

View attachment 284301

View attachment 284303

View attachment 284305

:clap

I just noticed he's back off waitlist... :lol Hopefully SSC will slap a free shipping bonus on him, plan is still to use some reward points and knock it down below $200-300 :yess:

Great pics. That thing looks awesome

What's the most you would pay for the EX of this beast?

$39.99.

$499.99 right now at Sideshow!

I'll take it [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
ec66d5e49744b453e4b2bc97c5a1683f.png

Nice! Now that's a good price

hmmm cant find it on their site anymore. i guess they finally sold out?

It was an invite email. No code just invite from your account login, that's why you apply points towards it. It was no code on it just price slash and free shipping.

Bought!!!! Cant pass that up. good deal.

Yeah. I will never get a better deal than that for The Bat. I only had $60 in points, but it's still only $110 a month. A good deal.

wow that was a great price you got there!!!! Cheaper than some 1/6 figures. I am really tempted to get it since i have all the TDK Trilogy figures, but I probably wont. Just way too many Star Wars figures coming out. The Deluxe version is now on Waitlist but was never at that discounted price.

Just curious, has anyone ever seen anyone selling just the Batman & Catwoman figures separately on eBay?

Isn't the Mafex Catwoman a comparable or actually better looking figure for this set?

Isn't the Mafex Catwoman a comparable or actually better looking figure for this set?

Yes, thats what i hear. I have the Mafex figures and they are pretty good except for the joints pop out too easily. I never saw The Bat figures in person but i read some people didn't like them when people got them in-hand.

It was an invite email. No code just invite from your account login, that's why you apply points towards it. It was no code on it just price slash and free shipping.
Can't get passed the invitation firewall !!! While I didn't get the invitation email ....

Back