Hot Toys - TDK - TWO-FACE / Harvey Dent PHOTO Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does anybody have one of these for sale? I was looking at eBay prices and wanted to throw up.

Yeah man. Feeling for ya. Given an unlikely attempt for a V.2 from HT due to lack of sales from the initial release I bought the bullet and shelled out $300 used from a local seller. Earlier Yulli sculpt, a bit cartoony but with the right lighting - He's spot on. i never buy used but since I came in late in the game, checked out ebay plus shipping fees - forget it, $300 used with a broken knee cap? - SOLD!

You might want to check here or locally on Craigslist. It's the shipping cost plus the bidding wars that drives this guy over $400US.
No HT is worth that amount especially with disintegrating legs or feet for the BB TF.

If I had to rank the other possibilities in terms of most likely to least I'd say:

1. Blake
2. Trench coat Gordon
3. R'as

Talia, Alfred, and Fox have no shot IMO.

Don't know why most people would think Blake would be a high probable release. A little boring for me and a big surprise if HT did him with I guess, either civi clothes or police gear. Too easy for HT and the appeal would not be as high as the following:

1. Batman Begins DX - Just a matter of time and the highest demand after that crappy attempt on the last TF version. This will sell. We know it, HT knows it. Any other Nolan Batman release won't out sell this revisit.

2. Detective Gordon in Trench - Iconic and even to this day people are still asking, talking and waiting for him. He's in all 3 films and is a must for any Nolan Batman collection.

3. R'as Al Ghul - The only main antagonist that was never made. A must have to go along Joker, Bane, Two Face and Scarecrow. He's the missing link for our villains display area. Sorry Blake, but R'as should come onto the plate and swing. I like his chances more.

Blake is unlikely but possible if enough people are pushing for him.
Alfred, Fox and Talia being released is like Kansas City winning the World Series. :)

Don't know why most people would think Blake would be a high probable release. A little boring for me and a big surprise if HT did him with I guess, either civi clothes or police gear. Too easy for HT and the appeal would not be as high as the following:

1. Batman Begins DX - Just a matter of time and the highest demand after that crappy attempt on the last TF version. This will sell. We know it, HT knows it. Any other Nolan Batman release won't out sell this revisit.

2. Detective Gordon in Trench - Iconic and even to this day people are still asking, talking and waiting for him. He's in all 3 films and is a must for any Nolan Batman collection.

3. R'as Al Ghul - The only main antagonist that was never made. A must have to go along Joker, Bane, Two Face and Scarecrow. He's the missing link for our villains display area. Sorry Blake, but R'as should come onto the plate and swing. I like his chances more.

Alfred, Fox and Talia being released is like Kansas City winning the World Series. :)

No more surprising than Agent Coulson. HT likes to milk its rainmaker licenses.

SnakeDoc

Glad I finally was able to pick up a Harvey Dent/Two-Face from another forum member for a reasonable price. My Dark Knight Trilogy collection is just about complete now except for a few that are unreleased. I have the major characters from the films that are out though.

I could be wrong but wasn't Blake hinted at by Hot Toys around the time the film came out last year? I know it doesn't always mean it'll happen but honestly I wouldn't be surprised to see him as he's a pretty major part of The Dark Knight Rises. When Hot Toys will actually get to him since they're so busy making everything and anything Iron Man is another question.

The other three I definitely want too. Ra's is a must have I agree. It would suck to not have an official version of him seeing as we have all the other main villains from the trilogy. A Batman Begins DX would be awesome too but I sort of wonder if it'll happen. I've contemplated getting the 2011 Toy Fair Exclusive a few times before but hope for a re-release.

I agree those three are unlikely but they'd be awesome as well. Alfred and Lucius in particular were main characters in all three films. I would think they would sell as well as any other minor character from other films but I could be wrong. Talia I could only see like I said before if she was possibly in a double pack with Ra's.

No more surprising than Agent Coulson. HT likes to milk its rainmaker licenses.

SnakeDoc

Too bad my limited spending funds doesn't allow me to collect anything outside of Batman. IF I was going to assemble the Avengers - Agent Coulson would definitely be my number 1 pick. That dude was no side-kick to any one. He held his own and definitely my favorite character in the Avengers. Blake? Yeah he would be nice only because I'm a completist. However if HT releases him before Ras, BBDX or Gordon that would surprise me. Coulson? Well not surprising since HT got their priorities straighten out with every Avenger released before him. The same cannot be said about Nolan's Batman.
We want R'as! We want R'as!! We want R'as!!! :gah:

When Hot Toys will actually get to him since they're so busy making everything and anything Iron Man is another question.

A Batman Begins DX would be awesome too but I sort of wonder if it'll happen. I've contemplated getting the 2011 Toy Fair Exclusive a few times before but hope for a re-release.

Word! Don't forget Marvel is pushing for a quick release for the other films to go straight to Phase 2 Avengers. By the time HT catches up to their committed projects - All focus will be made again to Version2 Avengers.

There was pic that was posted not too long ago with a sculptor working on Batman Begins on his screen. Some of us were guessing it to be a 1/4 scale. I'm pinning my hopes that it is 1/6. Once I saw that pic - I've been holding back on the Toy Fair one. $400US for a broken ankle - dust magnet figure? I'll wait.

here are some wips of my new two face sculpt. let me if you see any thing off

783037ea56b86fd0d6c815609a103421.png

1965015c584fc6a27455c51762fb1405.png

Don't know why most people would think Blake would be a high probable release. A little boring for me and a big surprise if HT did him with I guess, either civi clothes or police gear.

I think the ease of a Blake release makes it probable. HT already has the police gear and given his considerable role in the last film I wouldn't be surprised to see them cash in on him.

Sure, R'as is the most in demand and a DX Begins Batman would sell out..I'm only supposing that a John Blake would be just as probable and most likely easier for HT to knock out assuming likeness rights are in order etc...

Thanks guys!!

The work is all done by me. The burnt head is re sculpted and repainted by me, orbit re sculpted and the face has simulated ash effect with added grit, also gauged an accurate hole in his nose you can't really see here. Fixed the burn line down the centre also.

The jacket is all done by me, majorly modified and burned damaged DX Joker 2.0 dx11 jacket. Heavily modified to be accurate in color and style. Men in black shirt.

I'm missing the shirt, tie, pants w/ belt, shoes, and pistol holding hand. Unfortunately I can't find anyone who is parting with any of theirs. Is there at least a comparable suit(I have the burned jacket) I can get from someplace?

Wow. This is incredibly well done. The scarring looks especially gruesome, I love it. Jacket looks fantastic too. Good job,man!

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

Amazing. I can't even look at my figure now without feeling miserable over its inadequacy.

Back