Hot Toys Suicide Squad Harley Quinn Prisoner Version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I noticed that as well...it's a bit worrying the way the prices are going at the UK retailers. If this does indeed become the going rate I will be to scaling back big-time on Hot Toys figures. :(

Yeah it's not good at all. Sad combination of Hot Toys prices going up and the weakness of the pound.

I think the sculpt looks like Margot, but also resembles Rachael Taylor.

If a knock off company reproduces the sculpt, paints it flesh tone and gives us long blonde hair, it'll make a good sculpt for a Trish Walker bash from Netflix Marvel series Jessica Jones.

I don't think this is a very good likeness. The face doesn't look like Margot to me, and the outfit seems too puffy.

Let me know when they make a dirty Enchantress figure.

It looks like Margot to me especially with the right lighting. i can't wait for this figure.

Not worth it. As much as I love SS, Harley or Margo. This sculpt sucks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

a couple of minutes in photoshop to see how this head might look on the other body.

Attachments

• Harley_mixed2.jpg
    Harley_mixed2.jpg
    264.7 KB · Views: 402
  • Harley_mixed_wide.jpg
    Harley_mixed_wide.jpg
    215.2 KB · Views: 400
Last edited:
I did the same thing few weeks ago, but posted it on the normal costume Harley thread..
Here's my take of it, but with the pigtails:

harley%20front_zpsobswhark.jpg

That does look good but I still love the expressive sculpt we are getting. Looking across my display all my HT's have that same dead stare. It just looks so bland, makes them look souless as if they are staring straight through you.

Works really well for Terminators and robots but not so much characters with genuine personality. The pers system helps somewhat with DX figures.

For me, I don't think the expression matches the character or scene. IMO if they were going to do this particular outfit and this one moment in the film, their usual passive/blank expression would've worked better.

If they wanted a smiling sculpt, I would've preferred it with her costume from the nightclub. They seem to be a lot looser with the facial expressions for this character so it would've been cool if they did one with her smiling in a sultry/slutty/menacing way like in that scene.

That looks pretty good. The over the top expression kept me from ordering the first version. A swap may be worth a reconsideration.

Honestly, she looks awesome as is. It's a stellar and expressive sculpt! People complain about bland sculpts and here is "one of the most expressive and yet accurate" sculpt made and then people want normal and bland.
I have not yet seen a more accurate "expressive" sculpt across mass market and custom works alike / across characters. Most artists struggle with these. people will regret not buying this in the long run.
I am shocked on how people like the joker and it's various boring versions and are so critical of this Harley. She was clearly the only shining star in that movie.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back