1/6 Hot Toys - Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker - Rey & D-O

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Back instock at Pop incase anyone needed her.
Screenshot_20211018-185833_Chrome.jpg

It’s a really nice figure, but Jeeze. I hope that’s in HK currency… (or at least AUD).
we get smashed in OZ for figures these days.
Vintage collection are between 25 to 29 AUD.
Black series 35 to 40AUD.
Tantive IV corridor is between 99 and 129.
But I digress..the lowest price Hot toys star wars figure at a PO price is around 323AUD.

I always thought the Skywalkers always sweat more than the average Jedi did in the films...but Rey was the epitome of the dirtiest , sweatiest , grungy Jedi in all the films :lol

To this day ..her character must’ve had the worst B.O. in the TFA..she was on Jakku sweating then went to Maz planet and then got captured to Starkiller Base..I doubt she had no time to bathe :horror

It always bugged me that Rey wasn?t freezing on Starkiller Base. She was wearing shorts in what I can assume is below zero weather

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:rotfl :rotfl

I still haven't watched any of the ST films, but seen snippets of them. I like Rey, from the bits I've seen of her. So, I decided to pick up this Rey figure!

I kind of wish Babu Frik was included instead of D-O lol

Would there be any issues with her clothes yellowing over time?
If it the clothes have some yellowing , since its fabric it should be fine to use O2 based bleach to make it white again.
Do not use chlorine bleach as it will make the white even more yellow.

Would there be any issues with her clothes yellowing over time?
Fabric typically yellows due to environmental exposure, but collectors tend to keep their figures away from anything damaging (smoke, oils, sunlight chemicals) so it should be fine.

Fabric can also yellow from being in direct contact with plastics and cardboard, though, so where the figure will be typically displayed - in a covered cabinet or case - would be the safest place for it.

I know some folks think it's excessive, but it may be beneficial in this case to wear gloves. I typically do. At the very least, wash your hands thoroughly.

Should be fine in the long run. My ANH Leia dress looks brand new still after many years.

which figure did that base and hologram come from?

I think I have those but forgot which Star Wars Hot Toys.

Just got Rey recently from SSC after my waitlist converted. Need to unbox her.
@sabin23 it came from the HT Obi-Wan deluxe with Holo Anakin kneeling in front of Sidious. It has so many uses! Yes Rey is very cool so many accessories- just be carful with her arms. Great figure!

@sabin23 it came from the HT Obi-Wan deluxe with Holo Anakin kneeling in front of Sidious. It has so many uses! Yes Rey is very cool so many accessories- just be carful with her arms. Great figure!

it’s a shame we never got a melted Vader helmet and stand with any of the Kylo figures. That would have made a great centrepiece for this scene in particular

Anyone in the UK received their stock of figure from anywhere? Ordered mine from Movie Figures and it was due months ago but still waiting!

Back