1/6 Hot Toys - Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker - Rey & D-O

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do the hilts that can attach to the belt stay on easily or do they move around a lot?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do the hilts that can attach to the belt stay on easily or do they move around a lot?

That?s one of my favorite options on her . Her hilt clips are well designed thick and solid without adding no weight to her belt whatsoever. They are super snug

Even Leia?s saber can fit snug on the belt despite not having a clip

That?s one of my favorite options on her . Her hilt clips are well designed thick and solid without adding no weight to her belt whatsoever. They are super snug

Even Leia?s saber can fit snug on the belt despite not having a clip

I honestly think the wait for this figure is going to drive me insane

I honestly think the wait for this figure is going to drive me insane

She’s worth it..like I said , if I didn’t get the deal I probably would’ve waited for SSC . But I preordered Kylo with SSC and I can wait for him :lol

I removed the excessive hood fabric. The neck part should appear like this (I didn't make any adjustment to collar piece). But I can't blame HT, it should be hard to simulate that appearance in 6th scale.

rey.jpg

When I compare the work on headsculpt and hands, it seems like Palpatine cut her hands and she put on prosthetics. Even they didn't bother with defining nails clearly and painting them in a different color.

Hey guyver, how do you feel about the durability of those arms?

They’re good .pretty sure they’re the same material as the WW arms but more firmer .I’m trying not to leave her arms bent for too long..they crease, but if you set them back flush the creases go away

I couldn't find photos of WW issue. Is the deterioriation limited to the moving sections or whole rubber material?

Thanks for helping me decide guyver. She looks really good in shadow as the videos show but just okay in bright light - as also demonstrated in the blogger photos. I'm going to pass.

Back