1/6 Hot Toys - Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker - Rey & D-O

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1ed8889ab0a60180b7733be7c66fcb73.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks alot, Ryan. Rey will be my only Rey because This is the Rey. Now do I have to get Kylo too because they look ridiculously epic together in your amazing wedding photo? 😂

Damn after seeing more pictures I now want this. Whereas before I was all up on my high horse determined that I would never get it. Damn this hobby

They?re good .pretty sure they?re the same material as the WW arms but more firmer .I?m trying not to leave her arms bent for too long..they crease, but if you set them back flush the creases go away

Thanks, I intend to bend those arms, and hopefully they hold up. I tend to put something in a pose and leave it there for a good while.

If it breaks on me, I'll be sure to complain about it on these forums. Recently had the red and blue FFH Spider-Man become super loose for no reason at the waist... after being in a museum pose for months! No point in not posing these if that sort of thing happens anyway.

Thanks, I intend to bend those arms, and hopefully they hold up. I tend to put something in a pose and leave it there for a good while.

If it breaks on me, I'll be sure to complain about it on these forums. Recently had the red and blue FFH Spider-Man become super loose for no reason at the waist... after being in a museum pose for months! No point in not posing these if that sort of thing happens anyway.

Was it in direct sunlight? I try to keep mine out of the sun as much as possible.

You won?t be sorry ..This version really gives you so many options. You probably want to keep changing her posing ..for displaying her…but that?s always a good thing :lol

Last edited:
You won?t be sorry ..This version really gives you so many options. You probably want to keep changing her posing ..for displaying him..but that?s always a good thing :lol

I want to pose her and Kylo as though she?s decapitating him. Is that possible?

Was it in direct sunlight? I try to keep mine out of the sun as much as possible.

No, it was on a table far away from natural light. Just picked it up to put the new Peter Parker head on it, and the waist started flopping. Thankfully the range is pretty bad, so it can still look fine in a museum pose.

Wait did you remove the hood completely or how did you do that? Will do the same

Photoshop. I thought side to side comparison with unedited photo make it clear, so didn't mention. I don't have the figure. I wonder if that look can be achieved with double sided tapes.

Still very confused as to how this is able to work
e40fc6691b75b7b27c1130c14475b24f.jpg

After JP mentioned the new quarterstaff is shorter than the TFA one, I googled photos and yes, that was also the case in the movies. Does anyone know why Rey shortened it?

After JP mentioned the new quarterstaff is shorter than the TFA one, I googled photos and yes, that was also the case in the movies. Does anyone know why Rey shortened it?

Didn't she cut a piece off for her lightsaber?

Back