1/6 Hot Toys - Star Wars: The Mandalorian - Kuiil

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This hobby is really starting to suck ! Delays; longer lead times, $300+ prices......

Am still trying to roll with it as shipping and supply issues are gonna be around for a while. The price increases tho are getting to me. More or less at the point if I don't have a coupon or RPs to take some of the sting, I hold off ordering. Kuiil and Blurg are a must, but on top of Mando v3 and Vanth that's like over $1000. Makes ya think.😭

Probably looking at the final product on display here at Rebel Base (photo from Hot Toys Facebook).

I don’t recall his shirt being being so…very very orange.

38A0F56B-F1B8-4CD5-AD9F-8048AFFF0837.jpeg

Probably looking at the final product on display here at Rebel Base (photo from Hot Toys Facebook).

View attachment 613784
Agree about the shirt but looking at Mando screenshots they are so dark it could be just lighting (hopefully) that is highlighting that color more than we ever saw in the show.

Or it could be HT true to form.

View attachment 613784
I think whoever posted that just turned the saturation up. I took the proto image from page 1 and got the same exaggerated outcome.
All the colours in that pic are a little too strong- although Bo still doesn’t have any red in her hair.

Proto
564E2801-CE24-48D1-9529-813B65F412DA.jpeg

Saturated edit
5796EC5A-8DDC-4B91-9BD6-6E7E1C6196B6.jpeg

Really solid release! I just want that display stand though in order to continue to replace all those awful footprint stands from other figures

Articulated mouth! Did we know he had that and I completely forgot or did they add it for the final product?
Heh that was my exact reaction as well :LOL:

Back