1/6 Hot Toys - Star Wars: The Mandalorian - Kuiil

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was planning on printing a Blurrg initially, and my research showed they were about as tall as Mando. So imo HT got it right.
Before the Blurrg announcement from HT, I 3D printed my own. The paint apps should prove interesting but I'm saving a bundle.

I'll probably have my Kuiil standing next to his Blurrg.
This my plan, as well. As iconic as the riding pose may be, it would be a space hog. Plus, I don't see it fitting inside a Detolf.

Before the Blurrg announcement from HT, I 3D printed my own. The paint apps should prove interesting but I'm saving a bundle.

This my plan, as well. As iconic as the riding pose may be, it would be a space hog. Plus, I don't see it fitting inside a Detolf.
At least you'll have some good reference photos of the Hot Toys version to work with.

Misty Rosas backstage at Sideshow to see herself... or himself?

mr1.jpeg

mr3.jpeg

mr2.jpeg

mr4.jpeg

(The secret of Kuiil's Blurrg riding prowess appears to be blue tack! :lol )

Definitely still planning to pick this up. Hopefully he’s still scheduled for this summer, but I won’t be surprised if it’s delayed.

Definitely still planning to pick this up. Hopefully he’s still scheduled for this summer, but I won’t be surprised if it’s delayed.
I wouldn't count on it. Mando and Blurgg are already delayed so I'm assuming both the single release and the Blurgg set will be delayed as well. It seems inevitable since they're so far behind on releases

Took advantage of a $20 coupon I had and pre-ordered this figure. I was tempted for the version with the Blurrg but just wound up just getting the single figure of Kuiil.

Sideshow has listed my shipping charge for Kuiil (and Hunter). Weird. I hope that means it’s getting it’s release soon.

Back