1/6 Hot Toys - Star Wars: The Mandalorian - Kuiil

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just showed off the set in that video (looks GREAT). Wonder if the figure on it's own is released at the same time or later after the set. Don't mind waiting, just curious. Kuill looks REALLY good.

The figure by itself is in stock at the China sites so I’ll be getting just Kuiil in next week from them. I may pick up a Blurrg from TA later on but I really don‘t have the room for it right now.

He looks awesome, I think he'll be someone who will be discounted in the future though.

Yeah I was surprised by the articulated mouth as well but it makes sense given how they could naturally include it along his mouth lines. And yes it was in the specs, amazing what we miss in the fine print:

Newly developed head sculpt with articulated jaw, highly-accurate facial expression, sideburns, winkles and skin texture

Heh that was my exact reaction as well :LOL:

It’s the figure’s most important feature.

Can’t recreate his iconic line without the articulated mouth. :lol

B74B754E-0B3D-43A2-8E68-B0E51AC7E7B0.gif

Soul searching here... Do I really want Kuill? :dunno

It’s Kuiil so yes.

But also, despite Star Wars having a ton of interesting aliens, Hot Toys hasn’t made many.

I think it’s worth getting any and all alien characters you’re interested in because they’re few and far between. They add a lot to any display and really pop.

Also, Ugnaughts are OT so that counts extra.

CD7B3A09-F359-4502-861A-C55D50F5488E.gif

Is there any difference between this Blurrg and the one that came with the Mandalorian or is it exactly the same? I don't recall reviews mentioning the articulated legs on the Mandalorian Blurrg, but maybe they just didn't notice.
I believe it's identical. My Blurrg with Mando has articulated legs.

Back