Hot Toys Star Wars Stormtrooper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has anyone tried using the heads from the Sideshow Echo Base Han Solo and Hoth Luke Skywalker.. was wonder if it's worth buying for this..

I just love the way light dances on these guys!

051.jpg

019_1.jpg

Fianlly got a chance to look at my Stormtrooper good and proper.

Does anyone else have this indentation on the armour under the left armpit?

Stormtrooper%20damage%201_zpsiuz73rmh.jpg

And rotated forward facing.

Stormtrooper%20damage%202_zpsfp3boydy.jpg

Have you ever seen Star Wars? JK totally screen accurate. Amazing some still find new details emergining from TK's. Enjoy.

hi there, sorry but I was wondering whether someone could pose these two (shortie and tall) with a Tamashii 3PO, for scale comparison. I have nothing against shortie, but it would feel weird for me if he falls shorter than the droid.

Thanks a lot...!

I guess shortie should be around the same height as Luke, who is more or less same as 3PO? more or less...

I watched ANH again and saw that gun rack for the long rifles in that one room where Han and Luke are discussing whether or not they should rescue Leia from the Detention Center. Before HT I really didn't pay much attention to it. But this time I noted it and something that was cool that I never noticed before is that initially there are four rifles in the rack but after they go to the Detention Center and they cut back to 3PO on the comlink you see there are only three guns in the rack because Han took one (which he would later give to Chewie.) Very cool!

On another note has anyone's wait list for the two-pack w/gun rack converted? I made a reservation on February 21st and am surprised that it hasn't converted.

On another note has anyone's wait list for the two-pack w/gun rack converted? I made a reservation on February 21st and am surprised that it hasn't converted.

Mine converted March 24th, jumped on the WAITLIST February 2nd. Got the troopers this passed Monday.

Hang in there Khev, you're close

Went to see my online guy and pick up my StormTrooper Squad and some other figures! Can't wait to get them open!!!!

IMG_2803.jpg

I like this figure. Just thought I'd share.

It just works... No issues, no complaints, simple, effective, some obsessives will probably find some sort of armor design error or something somewhere but for me it looks great, good proportions, tight joints armor not floppy... Wish tjere was a way to unload my Sideshow troopers but this im happy with.

I didn't feel the need for the two pack... I'd rather have a different kind of Stormtrooper than a shorter one. I have too many figures, will try and get the long blaster parted out somewhere though.

Back