Hot Toys Star Wars Stormtrooper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just hate the "Delivery Restriction" policy by Sideshow (or is it by Hot Toys?). You guys are lucky.

The few, the proud, the putting-it-back-in-the-holster challenged.:lol

What a weird thing though - "hey everyone, so you don't scratch the armor with the side cartridge, always hold the weapon left handed." Between visibility problems and the armor cutting into you from all sides, it must have been a fun shoot for the stormie actors.

I can never stop laughing at this behind the scenes: Star Wars Blooper Reel from "The Making of Star Wars" Enhanced eBook by J.W Rinzler. - YouTube

Hardreturn those are some superb pics. How do you guys make your pics? Do you use a lightbox and then photo edit? Just curious because I love how all these shots like yours and rubio turn out.

This is like year of the Stormtrooper, everyone is making them.
I've got a bad feeling about this.

Sideshow only just started shipping. August would be 7 months after Asia shipped. What happened there? :slap

The situation is weird, many of the usual Hong Kong sellers are back to pre-order now and the mainland still haven't gotten theirs apparently since I still haven't heard anything from Loonten where I placed my order what feels like months ago. :lol

I just checked when the stormies are expected in my country and how does october grab ya?:banghead

The situation is weird, many of the usual Hong Kong sellers are back to pre-order now and the mainland still haven't gotten theirs apparently since I still haven't heard anything from Loonten where I placed my order what feels like months ago. :lol

I just checked when the stormies are expected in my country and how does october grab ya?:banghead

Yeah my 2 pack is coming from Loonten. I expected it well before sideshow but he still doesn't know when his stock is coming. At least I have my single trooper from SS and will likely order another single locally for a total of 4.

Guys, sorry if its been answered before, I read through the thread but couldnt see it.

The single stormtrooper is:

a) the tall one
b) the short one
c) its random
d) none of them, you can adjust te size
e)whatever

Almost there....

IMG_2815.jpg

haven't finished unboxing them all yet...

Great pic, I too plan an army of a dozen size. I won't have my sets until later (Flex Pay~August) but a bought a couple singles last night. Current total is 4.

Tony Stark - Iron Man 2 just arrived...so I am taking a break from the Troopers until this afternoon...

I love how the stands can be used together to make a floor!

IMG_2816.jpg

Yeah my 2 pack is coming from Loonten. I expected it well before sideshow but he still doesn't know when his stock is coming. At least I have my single trooper from SS and will likely order another single locally for a total of 4.

I want my single trooper now dammit, I watched the Despecialized Edition of Star Wars last night and got even more inspired. Didn't have the money to order the two pack when they came out in HK but had to get something to hold me over until I did. I was set on getting the two-pack from Loontentoys later as well but that's out of the window now. Now I'm here ready with money in hand and most HK sellers have reverted back to pre-order. :gah:

Almost there....

View attachment 177720

haven't finished unboxing them all yet...

:clap
The stormies really look ten times as cool when there are more than two three at the same time.

I count more hero troopers there in the same picture than the first Star Wars movie itself. I forget if there were six or eight of them.

Back