Hot Toys Star Wars Stormtrooper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yup. The tripod is awesome. It folds down and pops back on into position. The tripod opens simultaneously. When pulling one side the other opens automatically. Very cool feature I was quite surprised about.

HOOWAW...my cases of Stormtroopers have arrived at my online place...they are getting them ready to send out and he was nice enough to ask if I needed anymore 2 packs...great guy!

How is the DLT-19 rifle, is it solid piece? Does it have some moving parts (eg. tripod)?

Tripod and the sights move up and down, supposedly the bolt action can also slide, and I'm not sure about the panel above the trigger though it appears to be hinged with an actual pin....

Tripod and the sights move up and down, supposedly the bolt action can also slide, and I'm not sure about the panel above the trigger though it appears to be hinged with an actual pin....

That hinged piece does move. I don't know if Hot Toys intended for it to be moved but I was able to.

Fianlly got a chance to look at my Stormtrooper good and proper.

Does anyone else have this indentation on the armour under the left armpit?

Stormtrooper%20damage%201_zpsiuz73rmh.jpg

And rotated forward facing.

Stormtrooper%20damage%202_zpsfp3boydy.jpg

Evolution at work.

1_zpsoadjylfy.jpg

2_zpsixo6hwia.jpg

There's a huge color difference between Sideshow's deluxe clones and Hot Toys new Stormtrooper.

Yes. They all have that. It's a nod to the original Stormtrooper armor that had that exact mark on one of the biceps. You will see it on most accurate 1:1 costumes. It's a defect in the armor from the movie but many have endeared it to legendary status. It's supposed to be there. By mistake.

Yes. They all have that. It's a nod to the original Stormtrooper armor that had that exact mark on one of the biceps. You will see it on most accurate 1:1 costumes. It's a defect in the armor from the movie but many have endeared it to legendary status. It's supposed to be there. By mistake.

Thanks Jedijim!

It's a defect in the armor from the movie

I thought it was done on purpose so the actors could tell which arm to put that piece on. One thing I would not have minded at all if HT skipped. They could have instead nodded with additional accuracy in the helmet. ;)

I thought it was done on purpose so the actors could tell which arm to put that piece on. One thing I would not have minded at all if HT skipped. They could have instead nodded with additional accuracy in the helmet. ;)

I do find it strange they included that imperfection but decided a symmetrical helmet was the way to go.

HOOWAW...my cases of Stormtroopers have arrived at my online place...they are getting them ready to send out and he was nice enough to ask if I needed anymore 2 packs...great guy!

I'm expecting pics of the delivery and unpacking all those guys.
\(^o^)/

What's everyone think of the scale of these guys? While the height is the same, they seem slightly out of scale with the Hoth figures I have. Slightly thicker in proportions, large helmets.

It's there on screen used armors. An error that became iconic.

anhref-4289357.jpg

anhref-4331711.jpg

anhref-4340893.jpg

anhref-4584299.jpg

Be happy it wasn't this instead:

anhref-4290276.jpg

Back