Hot Toys Star Wars Stormtrooper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Of course this is Hasbro we are talking about. Their parent company Kenner made Hans Hoth coat blue for Gods sake!

Kenner's parent company for Star Wars was General Mills. After Star Wars they belonged to Tonka as a division. Then Tonka was bought by Hasbro and both were now labels only. Hasbro used the Kenner label on the new SW POTF line in 1995. So if anything, Hasbro is the parent. ;)

Hot Toys really hit these out of the ball park. The rubbing issue really sucks but hopefully everyone gets that resolved. Thinking of picking a single up soon. They really look good.

Just received my fourth trooper today that I actually forgot I had preordered. Initial inspection revealed a paint rub on the top of the bucket. I rubbed and scratched at with my fingernail but nothing helped. Thought I was going to have to initiate the replacement process with SS but wanted to try something I'd heard about. Took a dab of toothpaste on a soft cloth and buffed it for about 30 seconds. I wiped off the residue and sure enough, no more paint rub. No scratches or anything, just a brand new, shiny bucket.

Did your toothpaste have baking soda? Just wondering if that might be too abrasive. Just got mine in, still boxed, but curious just in case.

Hot Toys really hit these out of the ball park. The rubbing issue really sucks but hopefully everyone gets that resolved. Thinking of picking a single up soon. They really look good.

These are sensational. I can't stop staring at them. Never thought I'd find a figure that would top Tamashi C-3PO, but I have. And they definitely look better in pairs!

R2 really looks great with the Stormies Bransen. Plan on doing that myself with the SSC Vader deluxe behind them.

Just placed my order for a single stormy at 120.00 with reward points.:clap
Im proud to join the ranks of people who own this great figure.

Good lord, they look good with white backgrounds!

They are NOT very posable. though, lol! Good thing that they're designed to pretty much stand there looking cool!

014.jpg

Great Pics everyone!! Doesn't really matter, but out of curiosity, which stormtrooper comes in the single figure, the tall or the short one?

Just got a single one myself here...it is remarkable. Very well crafted. Definitely gonna pick up another at some point...

Here's a quick shot...

Good lord, they look good with white backgrounds!

They are NOT very posable. though, lol! Good thing that they're designed to pretty much stand there looking cool!

Not very posable? I guess they look so awesome in all the pics I've seen I didn't notice. It was what I loved so much about the Femicom stormie - it was great fun to pose. Until you broke its ankle or shoulder of course, but great fun nonetheless.

Not very posable? I guess they look so awesome in all the pics I've seen I didn't notice. It was what I loved so much about the Femicom stormie - it was great fun to pose. Until you broke its ankle or shoulder of course, but great fun nonetheless.

Just because it'll be impossible to achieve the 'deep' poses. I'm not saying it in a bad way, but the photographer in me wants to make them do roundhouse kicks and crazy jump kicks and all that lol!

Of course, true to the movie costumes, these guys can't even sit down lol!

Last edited:
I just sold my Hot Toys 1:6 Predator I and II for big bucks. Thinking of maybe getting a single Stormtrooper as well.

Back