1/6 Hot Toys Star Wars Rogue One 1/6 Stormtrooper Jedha Patrol TK-14057 Collectible

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is my video I put up a couple pages back Fives! :wink1: It's a cool set. Pauldrons and backpack are really nice, especially the weathering. I'll get some more pics up soon.

Awesome, i had'nt seen it. Great video, i'm glad you liked the set.

Thanks for the video!! Have the pre-ordered from BBTS, can't wait to have it in hand!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Wow, this is already sold out!! Hope they get back in stock as they are still a pre-order. Hate when pre-orders sell out.

It's on "Waitlist" at Sideshow. I'm curious if with so many of these "Rogue One" figures selling out, will Hot Toys do a second run or are their schedules booked solid with upcoming figures and they can't double-dip...

So the winerack is for: To better preserve the crystals, Stormtroopers seal collected fragments in vac-sealed, armored canisters carried in a well secured backpack.

These troopers are carrying hippy crystals?

Hippy crystals that can blow up a planet or cut off an arm? Yes. :lol

Last edited:
It's on "Waitlist" at Sideshow. I'm curious if with so many of these "Rogue One" figures selling out, will Hot Toys do a second run or are their schedules booked solid with upcoming figures and they can't double-dip...

I think HT's bad experience with the glut of leftover unwanted TFA figures has made them cautious about overproducing now. I think a second run of R1 Vader is inevitable and might also happen on the single R1 Stormtrooper and the single TK-14057 Stormtrooper. The R1 TK-14057 Stormtrooper two-pack on the other hand might not see a second run, but I think if you jump on the waitlist early on you might get one from cancellations since the set is quite expensive.
The Jedha Patrol Stormtrooper exclusive on the other hand I think is over and done.

Here's some comparison pics with the Sandie. The stormie with the black pauldron is very clean. Minimal dirt on his legs (sorry about plastic, but not sure if I'm keeping that one yet?) I prefer the helmet and chestplate on the Sandie, and I like the Pauldron better on the Jedha Patrol trooper.

s1.jpgs2.jpgs3.jpgs5.jpgs6.jpgs7.jpgs8.jpgs9.jpgs10.jpgs11.jpgs12.jpg

Not sure why some pics are sideways/upside down? Sorry about that guys & gals. The Sandie is definitely a darker/dirtier shade of armor with dirt added, where the Jedha Patrol is very white with some dirt/weathering added.

Thanks for the pics.....I was hoping Jedha Trooper was "dirtier" than Sandie but it doesn't look that way. Not that it matters, I've got both versions of R1 coming may order two pack later if I like individual pack

So the winerack is for: To better preserve the crystals, Stormtroopers seal collected fragments in vac-sealed, armored canisters carried in a well secured backpack.

These troopers are carrying hippy crystals?

I know Kyber Crystals (or whatever the proper name/spelling is) played a fairly major part in very early drafts of SW, and also in the EU, but did those crystals play any role in the OT? I'm trying to remember if they are even mentioned in passing.

Seems a little strange that RO sets up this idea that they are a power source for the Death Star and other things, they are being stolen/mined on Jedha but also have some kind of mystical/force aspect (Jyn necklace, the temple, Chittur sensing the necklace etc,) yet they don't seem to be ever referenced later? Maybe I'm wrong...

I know Kyber Crystals (or whatever the proper name/spelling is) played a fairly major part in very early drafts of SW, and also in the EU, but did those crystals play any role in the OT? I'm trying to remember if they are even mentioned in passing.

Seems a little strange that RO sets up this idea that they are a power source for the Death Star and other things, they are being stolen/mined on Jedha but also have some kind of mystical/force aspect (Jyn necklace, the temple, Chittur sensing the necklace etc,) yet they don't seem to be ever referenced later? Maybe I'm wrong...

ROTJ was originally set to explain a little about the crystals - There is even the deleted scene with Luke finishing up his new green lightsaber in Obi Wan's house. Then all the issues with ROTJ and the re-writes killed this.

ROTJ was originally set to explain a little about the crystals - There is even the deleted scene with Luke finishing up his new green lightsaber in Obi Wan's house. Then all the issues with ROTJ and the re-writes killed this.

Yeah, it just seems like a totally bizarre addition to RO - creating an enitire mythology and reality of these "force attuned" sentient crystals that are never seen or heard about ever again. Gone for the whole rest of the OT, including in all of the force-related discussions and training - not a word from Ben, Vader or Yoda.

Just seems funny that people had so many problems with midichlorians - yet the crystal thing has some of the same issues. It may have emanated from early SW drafts so I guess is kinda-canon, but it really doesn't fit into the OT version of the force, just like midichlorians didn't.

It's a bit like the Chirrut guy's "powers" - I didn't get how you can be that "force sensitive" and yet not at all be a Jedi. What's the difference between him and a Jedi exactly other than formal training? Like he has supernatural abilities but not THOSE kind of Jedi supernatural abilities we all know.

I think there's so much goodwill toward RO people are kind of giving a free pass on this stuff.

And I thought that was just a brief deleted ROTJ scene in a cave where Luke finishes the saber and the crystal is just another unnamed part of the saber we see him completing, not really something that calls out the crystal in any way.

Yeah, it just seems like a totally bizarre addition to RO - creating an enitire mythology and reality of these "force attuned" sentient crystals that are never seen or heard about ever again. Gone for the whole rest of the OT, including in all of the force-related discussions and training - not a word from Ben, Vader or Yoda.

If you haven't, check out Splinter of the Mind's Eye. Originally written to be the script for a cheap sequel to ANH if it tanked. The crystal gets a lot of it's starting mythos from that script/book.

Has anyone managed/tried to improve the articulation on these guys by trying to remove the fat suit that's been mentioned?

If you haven't, check out Splinter of the Mind's Eye. Originally written to be the script for a cheap sequel to ANH if it tanked. The crystal gets a lot of it's starting mythos from that script/book.

Yeah I checked it out already.

Literally back in 1978.:lecture:lol

Yeah I checked it out already.

Literally back in 1978.:lecture:lol

I read that book ("Splinter of the Mind's Eye") back in the early 90's I think. I don't remember much about the story cause it was pretty awful... :lol

And people think Lucas' prequel stories were bad!!

I read that book ("Splinter of the Mind's Eye") back in the early 90's I think. I don't remember much about the story cause it was pretty awful... :lol

And people think Lucas' prequel stories were bad!!

No internet, the decade of serial killers - what else were you gonna do in '78?:lol

Back