1/6 Hot Toys - Star Wars: Episode VII - Flametrooper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
By the way, just in case anyone is wondering, this FO Trooper is finely articulated! It has that ribbed looking material around the elbows and knees but THATS ALL! I think they just used it for aesthetics purposes since the rest of the under suit is just a plain black pleather. For comparison, anyone who has any of the normal TFA Stormtroopers, it's light years better than that (which isn't really saying much) but is still inferior to the Snowtroopers' articulation. But I have to say that out of all the HT troopers (including OT) the Snowtroopers are the best in terms of articulation (not including the Tie Pilots).

This guy showed up early. Made it through customs in record time. Right out of the box with zero futzing.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 245
I want this too. :lol

It's a shame since I already have 6 figures from the TFA line, and still no Rey or Finn. Idk how wise it would be to order this one. :dunno

Mine cleared customs today!!

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

Ooooh that's good news on the articulation. I had a feeling this was going to be really hard to pose with the gun in both hands. Excited now!!

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Got mine in today. Insanely quick shipping! Shipped just this past Monday so roughly the same time it would take to arrive from SS. Really great figure but it does use the horrible vinyl undersuit that kills articulation.

Great shot Jay. These troops do look great together.

I really like how they produced the flame effect plug but I can see the little end piece getting lost quite easily.

Have you tried the snowie helmet on the flame trooper? I don't have the Snowtrooper yet but was curious how his bucket looked on the Flametrooper. If you try it could you please post a pic? Thanks in advance.

Excited about the flame effect. I can't wait to get him in hand and start tinkering with an LED set up.

Is anyone going to try rigging up a real 1/6 flamethrower?

I don't usually wander into TFA Trooper threads, but I'm glad I did this time. he looks awesome - great photos from everyone too.

My Flametrooper is finally here :
a6a1216d146dc1a19824fdab5dcbc277.jpg
b223e01d6858c5952bc923c1bf404fe9.jpg

My Force Awaken dark side setup :

839299bf4065afe66f78f97e4a8c25e0.jpg

a4709ecad134115f4dd3127bf31d8c12.jpg

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

Great shot Jay. These troops do look great together.

I really like how they produced the flame effect plug but I can see the little end piece getting lost quite easily.

Have you tried the snowie helmet on the flame trooper? I don't have the Snowtrooper yet but was curious how his bucket looked on the Flametrooper. If you try it could you please post a pic? Thanks in advance.

Since I've seen this asked a few times (here and FB) I'll oblige! Fire and Ice. By the way, like the white pauldron on the Snowtrooper?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    342.7 KB · Views: 203
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    394 KB · Views: 208
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    354.7 KB · Views: 209
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    382.1 KB · Views: 207
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    376.4 KB · Views: 212
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    350.8 KB · Views: 211
Got mine in today. Insanely quick shipping! Shipped just this past Monday so roughly the same time it would take to arrive from SS. Really great figure but it does use the horrible vinyl undersuit that kills articulation.

I disagree. The under suit isn't exactly the same one used on the regular TFA Stormtroopers. The Flametroopers have the ribbed material on the elbows and knees but nowhere else. Granted, these aren't as articulated as the Snowtroopers or OT Stormtroopers, but they aren't nearly as bad In my opinion. Although after years of collecting Star Wars, the SS Clones were easily the best articulated by far.

By the way, does anyone know what those 3 little black "pellets" are supposed to be that are strapped to their right legs?

Back