Hot Toys - Star Wars - Battle Droid with STAP

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sithocan

Super Freak
Reaction score
It's just been showcased in SSC Con. Wonder if it'll see the light.

Sideshow-Con-2021-Star-Wars-Hot-Toys-018.jpg

Last edited:
Hopefully. Super battle droid coming too! Figured they’d add the STAP to make it price comparable

Probably. Though STAP is one of the vehicles that I like most, I'd prefer the battle droid alone for space concerns.
Now we need a droideka.

Much like the Scout Trooper, i guess single battle droïd will be offered and in multiple flavors as well.

By the way. Is it confirmed being Hot Toys and not another Sideshow rerelease?

Much like the Scout Trooper, i guess single battle droïd will be offered and in multiple flavors as well.

By the way. Is it confirmed being Hot Toys and not another Sideshow rerelease?
No doubt. They'll probably try to sell as many of those STAPs first before offering others. As you say, just like the Scout Trooper.

Figure mould is made, they will pump them out for sure.

A 2 pack for a regular full figure price would be nice, and appropriate for what you get imo.

Problem with this one with STAP is they are so much taller than other figures. Wouldn't really work in my setup.

But that's OK, more than enough to get from today.....assuming they do go up for pre-order at some point.

Problem with this one with STAP is they are so much taller than other figures. Wouldn't really work in my setup.

But that's OK, more than enough to get from today.....assuming they do go up for pre-order at some point.
Good point about the height. I think I'd rather have two Battle Droids than just one with a vehicle. It'd be nice if they did a deluxe of the single BD with some swap-out yellow-painted armour parts to make the BD Commander.

Good point about the height. I think I'd rather have two Battle Droids than just one with a vehicle. It'd be nice if they did a deluxe of the single BD with some swap-out yellow-painted armour parts to make the BD Commander.
Yep, defintely more versatility with 2 droids at ground level.

Paint job does look nice on the STAP though. And if you're getting Anakin, then it'd look pretty cool I guess.

Hoping this goes up sooner or later, this along with the ROTJ Scout are Day 1s for me.

Proto looks far superior to the droids we got from Sideshow years ago.

Back