Hot Toys - STAR WARS 1/6th & 1/4th Figures from Episode I-VII + New Interviews

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - STAR WARS 1/6th & 1/4th Figures from Episode I-VII + New Interviews

It was the new body that started with the General Kenobi figure that HT 'helped' develop.

Re: Hot Toys - STAR WARS 1/6th & 1/4th Figures from Episode I-VII + New Interviews

It was the new body that started with the General Kenobi figure that HT 'helped' develop.
Weak ass knees. Still, one of the best armored figure for me. I love how they incorporate a Jedi robe into the clone armor.

Just checking in to say I'm very hyped for this line and for the new films. **** all Marvel and DC. The Wars are back.

No amount of Starks or Thors can come close to the prospect of a HT Boba Fett.

Think about it: A Hot Toys Boba Fett. A Hot Toys Han Solo.

Great times are ahead.

Think about it: A Hot Toys Boba Fett. A Hot Toys Han Solo.

Some people would say that "everyone" in the Hot Toys (Nolan) Batman threads would disagree with you. ;)

The dark knight well is still not tapped either. Hot Toys will continue to milk it if there is good money involved. Especially now that they are releasing the more boring "Man in Suit" figures. I also see no end in sight to the iron man madness. I can only hope Star Wars figures get the same attention.

Agreed....if there is a franchise that needs to be tapped hard by hot toys, Star wars is it!
Now hurry the F up and show the 2nd figure already!

I don't know about anyone else, but I'm hoping Hot Toys does only work on DX Star Wars releases. That means less of them, but much more noteworthy.

Last edited:

I dunno though...PERS can make or break those dx figures.... Haha.

Nothing wrong with PERS - it's as easy to screw up fixed eyes, IMO. It's all relative and all a matter of good project management and quality control during the design phase through to production.

Still nothing. I swear if HT just ends up making Vader and umpteen money grab clone variants it will be an immediate pass. Start with the core humans from the OT and PT and then expand out from there.

Still nothing. I swear if HT just ends up making Vader and umpteen money grab clone variants it will be an immediate pass. Start with the core humans from the OT and PT and then expand out from there.

They have much more to gain if they go for the core characters.

I wouldn't expect anything in the way of announcements until very late this year or early next, with earliest product to ship mid to very late 2015.

I wouldn't expect anything in the way of announcements until very late this year or early next, with earliest product to ship mid to very late 2015.

Sounds about right....and with that timeline they will likely be developing new figures from the movie due out almost a year from now as well! We may not get too many classic characters before episode vii characters get added to the mix.

Some people would say that "everyone" in the Hot Toys (Nolan) Batman threads would disagree with you. ;)

No, YOU would state that. :lol

I'm very happy with my SSC Vader, but unless there was something that went drastically wrong, there's no way I'm skipping on a HT version. :lol

Nothing wrong with PERS - it's as easy to screw up fixed eyes, IMO. It's all relative and all a matter of good project management and quality control during the design phase through to production.

PERS have more misses than hits. Ditch it. It's not "easy" to fix eyeholes which are too big. They have ruined many sculpts.

DX Indiana Jones was PERS at it's best! The sculpt is superb and the feature was implemented extremely well. I'd like Hot Toys to just reuse that for their Han Solo, the eyes and likeness to Ford were dead on.

Back