Hot Toys Spider-Man (Tobey Maguire) - Spider-Man: No Way Home

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hopefully the lenses on the HT are removable or relatively easy removable while not damaging the head.

The new lenses are inferior to the old ones. What a shame.

0C0E2924-819F-4468-B107-6156673681A5.jpeg

Hopefully the lens shape and colour is changed in final product
If not I might have to use a toothpick to paint the lens

Yeah the silver lenses are just way better.
Not only the outside part of the lenses are a different color, but the lenses are slightly more angular and narrow. And the obvious part of course, where the lenses are white instead of the light grey look like TASM2 HT. Can't blame HT tho.

Personally, what makes the Raimi suit so recognisable, are the lenses. They were so different and much more aggressive looking than any other Spider-man suit in his classic blue and red before.
It kinda makes sense to have a more grown, softer, older Peter 2 have the more friendly lenses I guess.

Not only the outside part of the lenses are a different color, but the lenses are slightly more angular and narrow. And the obvious part of course, where the lenses are white instead of the light grey look like TASM2 HT. Can't blame HT tho.

Personally, what makes the Raimi suit so recognisable, are the lenses. They were so different and much more aggressive looking than any other Spider-man suit in his classic blue and red before.
It kinda makes sense to have a more grown, softer, older Peter 2 have the more friendly lenses I guess.
The Raimi suit is the perfect Spidey suit, I dunno why they messed with it.

The storm is coming
Lucky for me my nostalgia euphoria has worn off and I may end up with nothing for Toby and Andrew. I sold off all my MCU Hot Toys so all I have left is the Video Game classic Spidey. I might be tempted to get Toby and Andrew HTs as those would represent a pretty cool trio of suits but not sure at this point. If they'd have released Iron Studios Legacy Scale statues of all three Spidey's days after the movie with switch out portraits, I'd find myself $3K deeper in the hole pre-order-wise... Phew :)

Iron Studio announced their NWH statues for Garfield/Tobey. Guess all the companies are slowly starting to come out the woodworks with them. Should be seeing more merch for these two soon.

Cjcm1so.png
Ju8RkW3.png

Nice! I'm not primarily a statue collector, but I may have to pick up that Maguire Spider-Man! I only have two IS 1/10 pieces and was impressed with them, so I think these are going to turn out good.

Lucky for me my nostalgia euphoria has worn off and I may end up with nothing for Toby and Andrew.

Yeah I can see why for some the hype/interest has reduced or worn off. Though for me I'm still as excited as ever and with these upcoming reveals it's going to ramp way up!

I sold off all my MCU Hot Toys so all I have left is the Video Game classic Spidey.

:google :horror :thud:

I might be tempted to get Toby and Andrew HTs as those would represent a pretty cool trio of suits but not sure at this point.

So there's a chance? :monkey3

:lol

If they'd have released Iron Studios Legacy Scale statues of all three Spidey's days after the movie with switch out portraits, I'd find myself $3K deeper in the hole pre-order-wise... Phew :)

😲

Back