Hot Toys Spider-Man (Tobey Maguire) - Spider-Man: No Way Home

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Funny enough, they messed up on the naming for the slip cover for the figure. They have it as the "Integrated Suit" when that belongs to the Holland figure. Even has Hollands Integrated Suit chest symbol on the background.

dZrGQAa.png

Think he's referring to the facebook photos someone posted earlier of Hot Toys "fixed" masked.
Wow. What a joke. Seriously what were they doing with this thing for two years? Do they not realize that Tobey is the most popular and most well regarded Spider-Man ? I get Tom holland is the most recent but yikes the disrespect Tobey and Andrew get from this company is weird. Kinda strengthens my argument that they are more a Disney company now than before.

And how much is that costing? :lol
He hasn't mentioned it yet as his first attempt although was successful, the web line is a bit messy, but he'll do the same process for a second figure with what he's learned and show how it looks with a cleaner job then he'll tell us what it will cost.

Impressed with the ot mod but the trade off is never being able to display Tobey head
That's the only downside and although I never usually use the unmasked sculpts for my figures losing the option would suck. But that's the question if your willing to have a good masked head or keep it as is. There is also the option that Vincentoys is planning on.

Really digging the seamless look OT achieved but I also don’t want it to be done with the stock mask head.

Seamless + Updated mask from vincentoy would be the best of both. Unless if OT offers better lens as well.

I’d love a battle damaged version like that. So awesome. One thing I don’t like on the figure after watching Justin’s review is the rubbery material on the blue sections of the suit. I knew about it but it previously but it just reminded me how much I dislike it and I wish Hot Toys would stop using it.

I’d love a battle damaged version like that. So awesome. One thing I don’t like on the figure after watching Justin’s review is the rubbery material on the blue sections of the suit. I knew about it but it previously but it just reminded me how much I dislike it and I wish Hot Toys would stop using it.

Sxikero18 is currently taking orders just fyi.

That'll be almost 900$,might as well buy JND Joker 😅

As nice as it is, not worth it for me and as it's not how I would want my Tobey spidey displayed.

I thought that was the total since the other poster said you buy the figure from them. I have no idea how this stuff works. I just think it’s a cool look but I probably would want a normal version too.

I do agree the rubber section of the suit will probably be the most annoying part of this. They should have used fabric for it like the actual suit.
Screenshot_20240113_174102_Instagram.jpg

I thought that was the total since the other poster said you buy the figure from them. I have no idea how this stuff works. I just think it’s a cool look but I probably would want a normal version too.
It is the total. Not sure where $900 came from. He does the work for you and sends you the entire figure.

Back