Hot Toys - Spider-Man: No Way Home - Black & Gold suit

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This definitely confirms in my mind the prediction that the exterior of the upgraded suit gets scorched off or something. And the Strange influence with the gauntlets. You can see the circuitry all over the black torso. Doesn't seem like this suit is created to look like this on purpose, if that makes sense.

Last edited:
You can make him an adult without making him Peter Stark. In the regular comics he's essentially been a 'grown up' since the '60s when he started college and had a job.
The essence of Peter Parker in the comics (and Spider-Man 2) is that he can't get ahead at all in any facet of his life because of him being Spider-Man. He could be Spider-Man less, but his sense of responsibility won't allow this.
I don't mind MCU Spidey/Pete, but he sure isn't comic Spidey/Pete.

WTF? So $270 is now the baseline for basic figures??? Oh jeez...HT wants to number their days I see.

I can only assume they're showing this now as the movie was originally going to be released tomorrow, even though it was solidly delayed over a year ago. They must have been working in it very early. There are so many movies coming in the next year its probably better to go early than sit on it, plus it'll come out actually not long after the film does. Its going to be an avalanche of material with movies coming every 2-3 months going forward

One good thing is that they seemed to have finally stopped doing fabric masks, so no more ugly seam/bumps.

Back