Hot Toys - Spider-Man: No Way Home - Black & Gold suit

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Called it that those Hasbro leaks for this was that Spidey had enchantment powers from Strange. I think it will be fun in the movie....but this just doesn't look good. Killmonger Spidey!

Yeah I don’t know about this one. I got a rack of Spideys but not digging the colors for this guy. When I think of Spider-Man, I need the red & blue costume. Some folks will enjoy him so that’s good but I’ll pass this time.

Yeah I don’t know about this one. I got a rack of Spideys but not digging the colors for this guy. When I think of Spider-Man, I need the red & blue costume. Some folks will enjoy him so that’s good but I’ll pass this time.
In the Lego leaks he has another costume, I think more dominant red with gold.

Don't like either of the TH suits that have been revealed thus far. However, if the casting rumours end up being true, we're probably going to get our share of more traditional looking Spidey suits in NWH...unless Meinerding, Park et al have other ideas.

Interesting how the tech pattern is in the black
I would assume Spidey gets his new suits from Stark tech like in FFH then Strange enchants his suit. Interesting that they let this release. Guess the Covid screwed the schedule for everything including merch.

I’m so tired of the damn gold. Lol it doesn’t fit the character. It looks so damn stupid

I’m so tired of the damn gold. Lol it doesn’t fit the character. It looks so damn stupid
Gold is too flashy for Spider-Man, he's supposed to be humble and poor but also super smart, he shouldn't have access to unlimited resources and should have to make do with what he has.

Gold is too flashy for Spider-Man, he's supposed to be humble and poor but also super smart, he shouldn't have access to unlimited resources and should have to make do with what he has.

I was okay with him getting some Stark help with the suit, but it's waaaay overdone at this point, and IMO detracts from the scrappy physicality of the character. MCU always takes it just a little too far.

I thought the whole point of FFH was Spidey finally coming into his own...and now it's confirmed Dr. Strange is serving as some kind of "mentor" figure. Why? And this is coming from someone who liked the Iron Man/Spidey dynamic.

I get as the MCU gets bigger you can't just pretend other characters don't exist, but is this constant mentorship needed?
This strikes me as a scene specific entry where Strange gives Peter's suit some type of magical upgrade for protection. Their working together does not automatically equate to a mentorship, but given their characters' age difference that assumption is not without merit.

Last edited:
I was okay with him getting some Stark help with the suit, but it's waaaay overdone at this point, and IMO detracts from the scrappy physicality of the character. MCU always takes it just a little too far.
Once Tony died he should have been left to fend for himself with Tony leaving everything to his family.

Once Tony died he should have been left to fend for himself with Tony leaving everything to his family.
That's kinda the problem with the MCU ... I find it hard to believe Pepper and Happy would have left Peter completely out in the cold.

Gwyneth Paltrow, yes -- Pepper and Happy no. :LOL:

Back