Hot Toys - Spider-Man: No Way Home - Black & Gold suit

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well this is the MCU version, just like how we got the MCU Taskmaster version. You got Peter on his own when he had the Homecoming suit in the finale where he took down Vulture. This is a contrast to the other Spiderman movies where it helps if you are having them show up in this multiverse madness.

Civil War screwed that up permanently. I can't see them walking that back outside of Peter eschewing an over-reliance on tech because it blunts his senses or something.
I don't mind him using tech, Spider-Man PS4 uses plenty but he's still an underdog with limited resources compared to MCU Spidey who has an multibillion dollar weapons arsenal available inside a pair of glasses.

I don't mind him using tech, Spider-Man PS4 uses plenty but he's still an underdog with limited resources compared to MCU Spidey who has an multibillion dollar weapons arsenal available inside a pair of glasses.
Yeah that part is crazy. Here's a multi-billion dollar slingshot, kid. Careful not to take your eye out.

Yeah that part is crazy. Here's a multi-billion dollar slingshot, kid. Careful not to take your eye out.
Tony Stark, one of the smartest men in the world of the MCU, gives a high school teenager what is essentailly a weapon of mass destruction with no heads up or training or anything. Good one.

...and the first thing said teenager does is hand it off to a complete stranger.

What was that part about 'responsibility' Petey? I get he's a kid but they really lean into the dumbass angle on MCU Spidey. Dumbass and shrill. (Not Holland's fault, he's working with what he's given).

...and the first thing said teenager does is hand it off to a complete stranger.

What was that part about 'responsibility' Petey? I get he's a kid but they really lean into the dumbass angle on MCU Spidey. Dumbass and shrill. (Not Holland's fault, he's working with what he's given).
Between recently watching the older animated shows and playing the games it's really striking as to how much the MCU Peter Parker isn't really Peter Parker at all.

Odd that we see this for a movie out in 6 months, but we haven’t seen anything for Suicide Squad out in a few weeks or other Marvel stuff out before Spidey…

Man, I really hope this suit looks better in the actual movie.
This is what it will look like in the movie once they completely replace Tom Holland's performance with CGI:

1626285430826.png

If you told me this was a concept art figure, I would have believed you. :lol

Like a lot of people have been saying, yeah...this looks like Killmonger Spidey to me.

That being said, I actually find the design to be pretty cool. I know a lot of people are tired of seeing Spidey in a color scheme other than the classic blue and red...but look at it this way, you got the classics for every other movie iteration so now MCU wants to switch it up and I don't blame em for it.

This is unpopular opinion but I, for one, welcome all their new suits despite how untraditional they look! :clap

But he is already the "rich" Parker since Civil War, i like his character and hope he becomes the "successful CEO parker", but i prefer the Peter from TAS, he was more comic accurate Spider-man (616).
I prefer Peter Parker, not Peter Stark.

Back