Hot Toys - Spider-Man: No Way Home - Black & Gold suit

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why anyone would want to make super scientific/real-world sense of a science-fiction/comic-book-movie is beyond me....
I guess it must be nice to be simple-minded, take everything at face value, and not think about something a little more deeply...I unfortunately don't have that luxury. :lol

I guess it must be nice to be simple-minded, take everything at face value, and not think about something a little more deeply...I unfortunately don't have that luxury. :lol
phil-hartman-saturday-night-live.gif

Dude, you're watching movies where, magic exists, norse Gods are real, there are parallel universes, you can time travel, intersellar travel is a thing, etc... and you are worrying about a parachute (that was 100% made out of nano tech mimicing the density/flexivility/resistance of fabric)... You are as simple minded as any average person here, the diference is that you think (Dunning-Kruger effect maybe?) that you are above the rest. Chill out, dude lol

Dude, you're watching movies where, magic exists, norse Gods are real, there are parallel universes, you can time travel, intersellar travel is a thing, etc... and you are worrying about a parachute (that was 100% made out of nano tech mimicing the density/flexivility/resistance of fabric)... You are as simple minded as any average person here, the diference is that you think (Dunning-Kruger effect maybe?) that you are above the rest. Chill out, dude lol
I am chill...clearly it's all y'all who ain't. My thoughts on the parachute gonna get you this worked up? Please go find some real things in your simple life to stress about! :lol

I'm chill, I just find funny you think of yourself as a better/smarter person.
Clearly you are super chill too, that what a chill person do, ranting about a parachute in a movie where again MAGIC AND GODS EXISTS hahahaha

Last edited:
I'm chill, I just find funny you think of yourself as a better/smarter person.
Clearly you are super chill too, that what a chill person do, ranting about a parachute in a movie where again MAGIC AND GODS EXISTS hahahaha
I dunno man...kinda seems like you're the one ranting. :lol

Any word when this is coming out with SS? I cancelled my order because I think it will be available for a bargain later on.

So who is going to take one of the cell phones from a previous Spider-Man Hot toy, a duct tape it to black and golds chest?

Just me?

Back