Hot Toys Spider-Man (Black Suit) - Spider-Man 3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i have no idea where this release came from but i’m glad it’s here.
IMG_8143.gif

instant pre-order for me. looks incredible.

Buying it regardless, but I wish they would've made the symbiotic look more like venom in SP3 and not just reuse the Venom movie design

This looks incredible. I sold off my original version because it was too bulky for Toby. Then I bought the Thundertoys version cause it had better proportions. Now I want this cause it’s amazing. Day one preorder for me.

The sculpt is immaculate 11/10. I know many 3rd parties will be making the suit from the Bully Maguire scene.

But I am really bummed about the bodysculpt. It’s TOO SKINNY! a real damn shame Hot Toys just reused the NWH version’s body. He looked much more buff and muscular in Spiderman 3. The older version of this figure has a more accurate body.

I’ll buy this when they fix this damn body

This looks really good! I've always loved blacksuit spidey just not sure if this is for me. Was only going to have one spiderman for the collection

Agree with all you guys re being beyond hyped for this movie, watching the trailer multiple times, etc. and then being disappointed with the way they handled venom. That said, they nailed Sandman and the New Goblin stuff was cool too (aside from the suit). Also, Tobey really nails the inner conflict that the suit elicits, so the movie is still a win for me. Gonna get this because of the way it captures Peter’s arc, almost disregarding “venom” entirely.

Back