Hot Toys Spider-Man (Andrew Garfield) - The Amazing Spider-Man 2 [NWH]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Picked mine up. Body and suit are improvements from the original ASM2. But that's still an old head sculpt that's not No Way Home. It will do for now, until a great 3rd party comes out.

PXL_20230824_204824186.PORTRAIT.jpg

PXL_20230824_204856573.PORTRAIT.jpg

PXL_20230824_204916204.PORTRAIT.jpg

That's why I said any worth picking up. I'd written those two off. First is good but lack of neck is an issue. Second just seems off to me.
Ahh. Well, in that case, no; I can’t suggest any that you personally may deem subjectively worth picking up. ;)

If the first had the second’s neck, it’d be the clear winner for me. Of course, HT really should be able to produce a decent neck on their own but- as ever- HT gonna HT.

Ahh. Well, in that case, no; I can’t suggest any that you personally may deem subjectively worth picking up. ;)

If the first had the second’s neck, it’d be the clear winner for me. Of course, HT really should be able to produce a decent neck on their own but- as ever- HT gonna HT.
I believe the neck on the HT unmasked Garfield head is a separate piece that can be detached and used with the RCN headsculpt.

Agreed the first is ideal if it had the neck piece.

It is.

RCN have shown their sculpt on the HT figure but the neck is too thin to properly match up with their sculpt.
View attachment 658561
For some reason they're not even using the neck that's included with the figure there. Unless if that's the neck that they're including with the sculpt?

They're using the AM1 neck on the NWH/AM2 figure. :lol They been doing that since the earlier photos as well. It's bizarre.

OoVml0Z.png
A9XHMla.png

For some reason they're not even using the neck that's included with the figure there. Unless if that's the neck that they're including with the sculpt?

They're using the AM1 neck on the NWH/AM2 figure. :lol Not sure why they're doing that?

OoVml0Z.png
A9XHMla.png
Ahhh, well that makes me feel a lot more confident in RCN's sculpt potential.

I did tink the neck they had it on looked like absolute mis-matched, plasticy garbage- so it's makes sense now, seeing as it's from a really old, under-sclaed figure.

Thanks for clearing that up.

Received the figure today, and wow this thing is a lot more lacking in posability than I was expecting. Very little torso and shoulder movement, and you can barely move or tilt either head very far. Plus the fact the heads pop off with the slightest breeze. Lol

The suit and proportions do look great though.

Received the figure today, and wow this thing is a lot more lacking in posability than I was expecting. Very little torso and shoulder movement, and you can barely move or tilt either head very far. Plus the fact the heads pop off with the slightest breeze. Lol

The suit and proportions do look great though.
That's rather concerning! How does the Andrew head look in hand?

Man, I hope that this RCN Sculpt just looks bad b/c of Justin's lighting, for those of you who ordered at least. I haven't watched, so just going by the thumbnail. Dude looks like a drunk who's pushing 50 or even 60.

Why they make him look so old he’s like 29 in the movie 😂

Back