1/6 Hot Toys - Solo: A Star Wars Story - HAN SOLO

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks! I really love this figure. I ended up watching Solo again last night. Alden really does a great job evoking a young Solo...cocky but not yet too cynical like he is by the time we "catch" up with him in ANH with Ford portraying him. Sure hope we can get more figures from this movie at some point but in the meantime, I'll enjoy this one and the Mudtrooper.

He really looks great with Chewie...

SOLO-010.jpg

REMEMBERING QI'RA.jpg

Last edited:
Just shows to me how great Alden is and how there's no need at all for crap like this.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Yep. Agree. He did a great job. Just rewatched the Mimban battle scene yesterday and his lines are so damn funny.

I gotta keep this thread alive. I really like this figure.

SOLO-012.jpg

I still haven't cracked open the heist coat. Maybe when the weather turns and I can get some shot of him in it outside.

In the meantime, I'm digging this figure just the way it is...

SOLO-013.jpg

Yes, I'm resurrecting this thread for another shot of this Solo figure. I know everyone is swept up in Qui-Gon and Cody hype (and rightly so...they look awesome and I can't wait to get them), but this one is still commanding attention from me. I think it's that strong of a figure.

Here's a possible glimpse into what could have been if the Solo story had continued...Han meeting up with Bossk to pay the hunter off from trying to capture and kill Chewbacca's family....

SOLO-016.jpg

Still dig that Sideshow Bossk!

As for Solo, I haven't had this much fun with a figure since Mythos Kenobi. Great to look at and snap shots of.

Did anyone else in here pick up this figure?

Kind of regret passing on this figure. Everyone else was all over the Mudtrooper, which is also a cool figure, but something about this one I like. Ultimately I didn’t get it though.

Amazing pics JB!
I actually seen the regular yesterday at a retail store.
Deluxe is still on sale in OZ too.
Wondering if my TFA Chewie can be converted to the Solo version.
Just add another bandolier,different ammo,swap out the rifle and add googles.

Kind of regret passing on this figure. Everyone else was all over the Mudtrooper, which is also a cool figure, but something about this one I like. Ultimately I didn?t get it though.

ToysBuyingAgent appears to still have it in stock at around retail price, could try there.

Still enjoying mine! I initially had him in his fur coat but recently put him in his regular jacket. Such a great figure! Easy to pose and his outfit is impeccable.

I think once it starts getting really cold around here I'll put his coat back on so the figure is seasonally-appropriate! I'll do the same with TFA Han.

Still enjoying mine! I initially had him in his fur coat but recently put him in his regular jacket. Such a great figure! Easy to pose and his outfit is impeccable.

I think once it starts getting really cold around here I'll put his coat back on so the figure is seasonally-appropriate! I'll do the same with TFA Han.
:lol I like that idea

I watched it for the first time in a long time last night, there is some enjoyment to be had here. However L3 is a complete garbage character who performs a total character assassination of Lando and even manages to desecrate the Millennium Falcon. Almost destroys the entire film single handed.

A real shame we won't ever get Qira or Beckett, both would make absolutely fantastic figures. At the conclusion of the movie I was more interested in additional content featuring Qira and Maul than anything else. A Qira figure would also go great on the shelf with Maul. The red cape look is probably her most interesting but the more simple black dress is stunning as well.
87317c5654b4c02f05dbd5192624722a.jpg
ea343fa40b76ca85ce1aa037a55908a5.jpg
a84faa562f536b144b6e87119897460a.jpg

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk

Yeah, that Qira outfit with the red cape is amazing. I'd buy that. I feel like for the most part Star Wars collecting really lacks a pop of colour, unlike when I see peoples Marvel collections with nice reds and blues everywhere.

Back