1/6 Hot Toys - Solo: A Star Wars Story - HAN SOLO

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Received my loose "outfit set" from Toy Anxiety today, and I am pleased with the quality of the pieces overall. I was worried the boots were going to look a little too big but they look fine on a JX body. I do wish the jacket were a little aged but it's fine as is. Sadly I wasn't I able to pick up the holster/belt and the blaster though (if anyone has those, PM me!).

Congrats, Rbeato!

Not begrudging you here, but dang! Sideshow is fulfilling the waitlist already but still hasn't sent BBTS their allotment for POs yet?

Grrrr. I'm sensing cancellation in the air here. Hope I'm wrong. Seriously bud, enjoy the figure...post some shots! Always good to see more in here.

Just ordered the deluxe version from Pop Culture Zone. Missed the preorder price but happy to get for retail+shipping. Not many pics
Of this figure out there. Are lots of folks still waiting on their orders?

It is a phenomenal figure. I haven't yet taken any pics though. Lol

Awesome! I?d love to see pics when you have them. I was on the fence for this one but decided to order after watching the movie again. Really hoping for a Disney + sequel

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It is a great figure... there’s just not much else to display him with. Would have been wonderful to actually get some other main characters from the film.

It is a great figure... there’s just not much else to display him with. Would have been wonderful to actually get some other main characters from the film.

Agreed. It's really disappointing and why I hesitated so long on picking this one up. Hoping the rumours of Disney+ material are true (whether it be a sequel or Lando show). Really want a Glover Lando to go with this.

B8742DF8-4F56-4889-8375-A5A2358E50C1.jpeg

Easily the worst aspect of collecting Hot Toys. Their habit of leaving gaping holes in series even when they put effort in piecing full prototypes together.

Crossing fingers all those rumored and confirmed Disney+ series will help in completing our shelves.

Easily the worst aspect of collecting Hot Toys. Their habit of leaving gaping holes in series even when they put effort in piecing full prototypes together.

Crossing fingers all those rumored and confirmed Disney+ series will help in completing our shelves.

It's bad enough when they go a few characters into the line, like Rogue One. Even worse when it's really just one though. They made plenty of troopers from the movie but pairing Han with them doesn't look right to me.

It's bad enough when they go a few characters into the line, like Rogue One. Even worse when it's really just one though. They made plenty of troopers from the movie but pairing Han with them doesn't look right to me.

I am surprised they didn't at least release a new Chewie to go with him. That would have been a big sell even among people that didn't like the film itself. I have both Han Figures now from this movie. The trooper of course is my favorite of the two. It is a shame to have this young Han with no other characters with it.

Indeed. Patrol trooper would have gone well with a younger Han from the prologue. A mimban Stormtrooper would have been the perect match to go with the Mudtrooper while a Range trooper would have been the perfect compagnon to a Vandor Heist/cold gear Han.

For a casual/pilot Han gear, i'd take pretty much anything from Chewy to Ki'ra but i'd love to pair him with lando or Beckett as a close second option.

Indeed. Patrol trooper would have gone well with a younger Han from the prologue. A mimban Stormtrooper would have been the perect match to go with the Mudtrooper while a Range trooper would have been the perfect compagnon to a Vandor Heist/cold gear Han.

For a casual/pilot Han gear, i'd take pretty much anything from Chewy to Ki'ra but i'd love to pair him with lando or Beckett as a close second option.

The lack of any Lando from hot toys is a travesty to me. One of my most wanted figures for sure.

You'd think 3 Landos wouldn't have been out of the question -- SOLO, ESB, and ROTS. But now it seems like maybe ESB and nothing else.
I was told Hot Toys is always operating about a year behind. So this time next year we may see a flood of SW (now that its hot again after Mando injected a ton of life back into the franchise). It was hurting for a few years between Last Jedi and Rise. Hope he's right.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Back