1/6 Hot Toys - Solo: A Star Wars Story - HAN SOLO

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Watched Solo again last night. Really getting to love that movie. Alden is really funny and a really great Han... and though I think the ?equal rights?? comment was a bit too direct, I don?t mind L3. Hope we?ll see another Han or Lando movie. Maybe a series.
...so maybe I should get this Han for my already growing Solo setup - even if I didn?t originate intended to.
3ec1dcc62741244136020d04e49c5573.jpg

Watched Solo again last night. Really getting to love that movie. Alden is really funny and a really great Han... and though I think the ?equal rights?? comment was a bit too direct, I don?t mind L3. Hope we?ll see another Han or Lando movie. Maybe a series.
...so maybe I should get this Han for my already growing Solo setup - even if I didn?t originate intended to.
3ec1dcc62741244136020d04e49c5573.jpg

Amazing customs Slikkerias! Are you going to do any other Solo customs?

A big favourite of mine is Quay Tolsite

Quay.jpeg

My regular Han came in recently, and I'm blown away. The likeness is impeccable. The tailoring... all of it is great. The boots do bother me though as they're kind of saggy. But I feel like this is a top 5 favorite in my HT SW collection right now.

Really, really still hoping we get Qi'ra and Lando.

It's cool to see that folks who have picked up this figure are as impressed as I am with it. It will definitely be one of my favorites this year. It's just so well done.

Playing with some lighting here for a return to Corellia...

RETURN TO CORELLIA.jpg

SOLO-019.jpg

SOLO-017.jpg

I gotta keep this thread alive. I really like this figure.

View attachment 495160

I still haven't cracked open the heist coat. Maybe when the weather turns and I can get some shot of him in it outside.

In the meantime, I'm digging this figure just the way it is...

View attachment 495161

That?s awesome! I just ordered my a few minutes ago. Is should arrive by next week

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My local store just got both Deluxe and Regular versions in.

I can get them for 225/275 respectively. Let's hope they're still here, once my paycheck comes :D

Does anyone know of a good HT replacement body for Han Solo OT?

What figure are you making exactly? This Solo version body is available at Toy Anxiety currently. It's similar to the ANH body but a slightly different shade (less tan and more pink).

It also has double jointed elbows, meaning it would work fine for an ESB/ROTJ Han, but probably not great for a figure with visible forearms like the ANH Han has.

What figure are you making exactly? This Solo version body is available at Toy Anxiety currently. It's similar to the ANH body but a slightly different shade (less tan and more pink).

It also has double jointed elbows, meaning it would work fine for an ESB/ROTJ Han, but probably not great for a figure with visible forearms like the ANH Han has.
I bought a custom Bespin Han Solo from Uk and the wrist peg broke inside the wrist. Not sure what body was used. It has ankle extenders so would I need those to add to Solo Han body? Since I don’t know which body was used (seller doesn’t know) I can’t replace the wrist peg and hand.

Back