Hot Toys SDCC 2012 Ex Captain America Rescue Version Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys – SDCC 2012 Ex - Captain America TFA: Captain America Rescue Version

Ok. Im a little pissed.
My girlfriend's order was placed about two weeks ago and it will be here Thursday. My order that I placed the minute it went up didn't get shipped till today so I probably wont see it till next week. Even though we both were charged on the same day. If it's the luck of the draw then what's the point of hurrying to get an order in.

Bull$#!T.

I'm not sure I can feel sorry for you. Your GF buys figures too. That's actually awesome. :yess:

Re: Hot Toys – SDCC 2012 Ex - Captain America TFA: Captain America Rescue Version

Wow, no shipping info for me yet.

Helmet is weird, it looks like a regular helmet with the blue helmet capped over it as a seperate piece. Maybe it isn't supposed to separate.

That sounds more accurate than weird. WWII era GI helmets have an inner liner that the webbing inside attaches to, plus the metal "pot" that sits over it.

I am there with ya man! I bought one the minute it went up, and I still don't have a shipping notice... A buddy bought it a week later and will have his tomorrow. :(

I guess sideshow doesn't ship these on a first come, first served basis? That is pretty lame.

Sallah

Same boat here. Bought the second it went up, still no shipping notice.

How much thought does it take for them to realize the first orders placed should be the first shipped? :gah:

Mines already hit the UK and is currently at the airport nearest to me, might actually turn up before Thursday :pray:

From where can I buy this figure in Europe? :panic:

Same boat here. Bought the second it went up, still no shipping notice.

How much thought does it take for them to realize the first orders placed should be the first shipped? :gah:

Agreed. Pretty cruddy... and since I didn't receive a notice yet today, I guess tomorrow will be the earliest it goes out. Being on the east coast means I probably won't see this until next week then. :(

Sallah

Yeah my is in uk :clap and I believe it will delivery by Wednesday which I order part from china FedEx delivery 1 day early.
Hope it come by wednesday Finger cross

Mines already hit the UK and is currently at the airport nearest to me, might actually turn up before Thursday :pray:

Mine is also in the UK and has left the Airport and in transit...

Do they ever ship figures without sending a notice?

Pics or it didn't happen!!:wave

Mine is in my city's sorting warehouse, tomorrows the day:yess:

how much for this figure on ebay ?

Question to those who live in Europe, where did you buy your figure from?

Back