Hot Toys SDCC 2012 Ex Captain America Rescue Version Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's hard to say with any degree of certainty... It depends how many costumes Cap wears in the movie...
:rotfl

Well we know of what, two so far? The new costume and the "athletic" type outfit from the set photos of him fighting Winter Soldier.

I suspected that, the scene kinda seemed like Steve was caught off guard and has to duke it out in his civvies.

Yes.
TFA Cap shipped out with small pegs and was too short.
Later shipments had the long pegs but if yours is on the short ones and there are no long ones in the box, get a set from the link above.

Hmmmm, I didn't even think to check in the box. I always assumed they only came with extra wrist pegs. I'll check it later on tonight.

Holy Captain America! I didn't even know these came with more than just wrist pegs! It also came with these little black/silver dot things which I think are the buttons on his uniform?

Last edited:
IMG_0655.jpg

IMG_0656.jpg

IMG_0658.jpg

IMG_0663.jpg

IMG_0665.jpg

No. 1 fan :hi5: :)

IMG_0660.jpg

Really loving the pics Optimus! They're awesome. Always had a thing for this figure but never pulled the trigger since I have avengers cap and TFA. No more cash for a while until I sell off some stuff I don't need.

Off topic a bit didn't know where to ask.
Is it true a board member here made a custom Agent Peggy Carter figure?
I saw it posted on the OSR Facebook page.
I didn't know where to look for it here.
Anyone have a link to it?

Really loving the pics Optimus! They're awesome. Always had a thing for this figure but never pulled the trigger since I have avengers cap and TFA. No more cash for a while until I sell off some stuff I don't need.

More awesome pics! Take away the doll stands and they would look like actual movie stills!

Thanks and thanks :1-1:

Back