Hot Toys Sandtrooper MMS 295

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has anyone added weathering to the HT Sandtrooper to troop build their collection? I'm tired of waiting on HT to release a variation of the original release.

Has anyone added weathering to the HT Sandtrooper to troop build their collection? I'm tired of waiting on HT to release a variation of the original release.

My two HT Sandies have quite a different weathering. I would only need a new color pauldron, maybe will try to buy one separately some day. And also hope HT to make the Sandtrooper they've shown us long ago

My two HT Sandies have quite a different weathering. I would only need a new color pauldron, maybe will try to buy one separately some day. And also hope HT to make the Sandtrooper they've shown us long ago

Do you know if the Rogue One Sandtrooper Pauldrons fit the OT Troopers? I have a HT Shadowtrooper which black Pauldron should fit.

That’s good to know. Thanks

Just picked on up made him a bit more sandy with the sand tamiya kit waiting on his partner
82E88154-691E-4A5E-8C06-204DF565D966.jpegCC9F1BB0-355F-44D0-BD1A-43C99771A2BF.jpeg

Question guys would you pick up the sideshow ex sandtrooper with the droid piece hand or another hot toys sandtrooper and just make the piece ( maybe a small metal washer) and use a White pauldron (which I have)? Thanks freaks :)

Question guys would you pick up the sideshow ex sandtrooper with the droid piece hand or another hot toys sandtrooper and just make the piece ( maybe a small metal washer) and use a White pauldron (which I have)? Thanks freaks :)

Go Hot Toys, SSC Sandies are ok, but when put next to a HT you'll see the differences immediately, especially at the tiny cod piece and weird helmet. Or get a Marmit.

Just got this as my first Hot Toys figure a few days ago and I absolutely love it. One of the things that made me really look for it was the great amount and quality of accessories it came with (aside from the pauldron and three weapons, the binoculars were what really pushed me to get this figure over any other). I love having this many accessories because it opens up so many great posing options.

Thinking about getting my 2nd sixth scale figure, and I was wondering what other Star Wars figures have great accessory options like the Sandtrooper had?

Just got this as my first Hot Toys figure a few days ago and I absolutely love it. One of the things that made me really look for it was the great amount and quality of accessories it came with (aside from the pauldron and three weapons, the binoculars were what really pushed me to get this figure over any other). I love having this many accessories because it opens up so many great posing options.

Thinking about getting my 2nd sixth scale figure, and I was wondering what other Star Wars figures have great accessory options like the Sandtrooper had?

Great first figure! Jyn Erso Deluxe is just loaded with stuff. So is the ANH Luke Skywalker figure.

Wow, you weren't kidding about how loaded the Deluxe Jyn is. I'm somewhat tempted but I told myself I would only buy armored figures due to personal preference of how larges pieces cloth looks on figures in general, as well as my disliking the human faces on my toys lol (though high quality and realistic). Who knows how long my resolve would last though, Deluxe Jyn looks like a great deal

Back