Hot Toys Sandtrooper MMS 295

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine came in today. Going to go pick up in a few hours. Then I wait till Christmas to open. If I had force abilities I would be a Jedi because I have patience baby!!!!

Just got mine in. Wow, even the best pics don't compare to seeing all the details in-hand. Definitely very tempted to get a second orange pauldron now, but will try and hold firm for the variants, I think.

Release like this is really what 1:6 is all about, IMO. Love all the accessories and the base. Very glad I didn't pass this up.

Glad to hear it. It's such a great figure....definitely one to admire and enjoy for a long, long time. Congrats to everyone who was able to purchase this.....and who has this on order.

I'm glad to see this figure getting so much love. This figure has me smitten with Hot Toys now and I can't wait to see all the other Star Wars figures they put out. Fingers crossed that they choose to do both the scout trooper and snow troopers!

My beautiful wife just came in the door with Sandtrooper. I will wrap it and place under the tree and wait a few more days. After this its Batman Returns!!

Dying to get my filthy mitts on the Kylo figure. That figure is wicked looking and by all accounts, super pose-able. Plus, I already have his Stormies waiting to fall in.

Interesting! Please keep us posted!

primed, sanded and ready for the first coat of flat white....

bonedome.jpg

Back