Hot Toys Sandtrooper MMS 295

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats, Momaw. That is a great way to start the holidays and new year, indeed. All the way around the board.

Cool weathering.

Congrats Momaw!

Here is my Sandtrooper out on patrol.
IMG_9038.jpg

Love this figure. Best trooper yet!

I loaded him up with everything, like one of those cartoons of a Dungeons and Dragons player carrying everything in their inventory that used to appear in The White Dwarf.

23812430241_52e640a80e_o.jpg

The pack that fits on the back of his belt doesn't impede the backpack. It didn't show up in this photo, but its tucked to the side.

23868817476_39d285ebf5_o.jpg

23868817746_309b73d447_o.jpg

Love this figure. Best trooper yet!
23868817746_309b73d447_o.jpg

This might be my favorite one too. Looking great, Kuat. I think you still have room for the AT-AT driver. Careful, those troops have an infiltrator in their midst.

He came today. He's fantastic, but might be the most annoying figure to assemble that I've owned.

Haha, yup. Everything was fun until the backpack. :gah:

thanks noisy! Im really having a lot of fun with these guys! its amazing how good they look when you get them in natural postions!

:clap great pics everyone, so cool seeing all these figures posed together. Bbts is shipping now, my 2 sandies are enroute. Vader arrives tomorrow! Going to see the movie again after I pick him up.

This might be my favorite one too. Looking great, Kuat. I think you still have room for the AT-AT driver. Careful, those troops have an infiltrator in their midst.

There might just be room if Tom Cruise moves over a bit. :wink1:

Nuka Cola Kidd said:
He came today. He's fantastic, but might be the most annoying figure to assemble that I've owned.
TonTon said:
Haha, yup. Everything was fun until the backpack. :gah:

The only awkward thing I found with this figure was feeding the strap under the pauldron. But compared to assembling modern military figures or Romans he was a breeze.

Back