Hot Toys Sandtrooper MMS 295

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a few "reality show's" of my wife and I. :wink1:

Is it legal to marry a Realdoll? :wink1:

Bo Shrek said:
Having not seen the movie (naturally) or any trailers, I am not relating to this character/figure. So I feel nothing from that perspective. But from another perspective the figure depicts a very attractive woman. As a result does make me feel horny!! Her face makes me dream of a life size “adult” doll. Have I said to much??

got my first sandtrooper today, fantastic piece definitely going to pick up another.

12339327_1099449806733299_8437275843758752217_o.jpg

12339607_1099449826733297_2325328939927128471_o.jpg

12370843_1099449830066630_4473767779063791795_o.jpg

Was anyone successfully able to change their last flex pay? Called yesterday to pay off my last ones on my two sandtroopers and was told "nope". Doesn't happen too often on these but curious if anyone else was told they didn't have the full shipment in yet or if I was just getting a line....

Great shots Stealth!

Does that sand display cause the trooper to stand taller than other troopers?

Was anyone successfully able to change their last flex pay? Called yesterday to pay off my last ones on my two sandtroopers and was told "nope". Doesn't happen too often on these but curious if anyone else was told they didn't have the full shipment in yet or if I was just getting a line....

I thought they did this only when the item is "in stock" on the site. Might be a case of a small initial shipment of these.

Mine has charged and shipped. Will be here 17th. Very excited!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very much a winner! Maybe hand in hand with Chewbacca as the best SW HT figures to date?
Very well could be, hes definitely my favourite trooper.
Looking good!
Cheers mate
Great shots Stealth!

Does that sand display cause the trooper to stand taller than other troopers?
Thanks, i haven't had them side by side yet but id say so yeah. I actually dislike that they put footprints in the sand, no doubt for stability but it gives him a really wide stance if using the crotch grabber.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Cool Brentce. Is that more movie accurate or what was the reason ? They do look a bit bland and single tone out of the box.

Thanks, Hoody.

I'm going for this screen-used setup. Screen shots show the radio box on the lower left to be rotated and the stinger is missing so I replicated that setujp on the conversion.

Enlisted-Alley.jpg

They've told me that a few times, so I don't even ask anymore. If you don't get an e.mail from SSC offering you early payment, I wouldn't call them. The popular figures seem to be all allocated until they catch-up on their backlog.

Thanks, Hoody.

I'm going for this screen-used setup. Screen shots show the radio box on the lower left to be rotated and the stinger is missing so I replicated that setujp on the conversion.

View attachment 228604
Man I hope they include that gun on the next version with black or white pauldron. I might even consider getting a second. That gun is kick arse in Battlefront. Mega high fire rate.

Back