Hot Toys Sandtrooper MMS 295

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Was anyone successfully able to change their last flex pay? Called yesterday to pay off my last ones on my two sandtroopers and was told "nope". Doesn't happen too often on these but curious if anyone else was told they didn't have the full shipment in yet or if I was just getting a line....

I asked and they brought mine forward (did the same for Farmboy Luke last week). Final flex has been paid and order updated to reflect. Maybe I got in early enough.

Got mine. Pure Awesomeness!!!! The build, the dirt, those green lenses -- everything looks so perfect. HT continues to enthrall.

I can't build him out until the weekend, so here's just fast out-of-the-box trooper shots...

Sandtrooper COMP 1.jpg

I have to say I like the pauldron they way it is. I even like that its 'tweaked' a bit, makes it feel real and used.

Nice, glad you like it, Wor. Looking forward to mine in... Jan. :monkey2

I also don't get what some are disliking about the pauldron. Looks good to me and I'll be keeping it stock.

Got mine. Pure Awesomeness!!!! The build, the dirt, those green lenses -- everything looks so perfect. HT continues to enthrall.

I can't build him out until the weekend, so here's just fast out-of-the-box trooper shots...

View attachment 228611

I have to say I like the pauldron they way it is. I even like that its 'tweaked' a bit, makes it feel real and used.

Looks great my friend!!

Thanks guys!

This body is really sturdy too. The armor stays in place tightly. The whole thing feels very solid. Plus the box is just loaded with different levels of gear.

Great figure!!!! Worth any wait!

Nice pics Stealth and Wor. Gonna have to pick this up sooner than I thought. Might bump a FO trooper back for this.

Fantastic pictures WG. Great looking figure.

I have 3 SSC Sandies and 3 Marmits. I really do not need another, but this figure is pure class.

I have this in my cart with the monthly code applied............

Fantastic pictures WG. Great looking figure.

I have 3 SSC Sandies and 3 Marmits. I really do not need another, but this figure is pure class.

I have this in my cart with the monthly code applied............

Nice! There are helmets and parts available on e-bay, Chaka....and the Hot Toys armor is almost an exact size match to Marmit, so if you want to use HT buckets and upgrade a piece here or there it would be very easy. The Marmit and HT troops will look great side by side. I plan to mix and merge them to continue to honor my Marmit figure, but also upgrade a couple with new HT buckets and parts.

Nice! There are helmets and parts available on e-bay, Chaka....and the Hot Toys armor is almost an exact size match to Marmit, so if you want to use HT buckets and upgrade a piece here or there it would be very easy. The Marmit and HT troops will look great side by side. I plan to mix and merge them to continue to honor my Marmit figure, but also upgrade a couple with new HT buckets and parts.

Thanks for info. I may just pick up a few buckets and upgrade what I have. Decisions decisions......

Got my Sandtroopers today. Hands down one of the best 1:6th figures I have ever held in my hands. HT hit this one out of the atmosphere at an escape velocity of 11,190 km/s. I'm not sure how they are going to top this one. It's time for a 1:6 Landspeeder!

First up is the box art, I had to take a snapshot because it's seriously frame-able! And multiple photos of Sandies and their accessories. I highly recommend grabbing one of these before they are gone.

2015-12-11 14.41.07.jpg

2015-12-11 15.03.27.jpg

2015-12-11 15.03.54.jpg

2015-12-11 15.04.07.jpg

2015-12-11 15.04.33.jpg

2015-12-11 15.06.16.jpg

2015-12-11 15.06.28.jpg

2015-12-11 15.06.33.jpg

Excellent shots, Stealth & Nash!

I'm about to get a tripod so I can actually take some fully focused shots. Main reason for lack of photos lately on my end.

So if I ordered this today would it ship or are they shipping orders that were placed back when it first went up?

So if I ordered this today would it ship or are they shipping orders that were placed back when it first went up?

I pre-ordered one TIE pilot and Scout trooper and after I received them, I ordered another of each and they both shipped within a week of ordering after initial shipments had started for pre-orders. I'm going to assume it would be the same case here. But that's just an assumption - give them a call before they close today, SS will be able to give you a more definitive answer I suspect :wink1:

Gawd, I wish I could take those kind of pictures, Nash. Beautiful. Really show the detail distressing on the binocs and weathering on the armor.

Nice photo's Wor-Gar. Nice lighting.....can really see the weathering.

Thanks, but there's even more weathering than my old camera can pick up. It's really.... sandy. :)

Nice pics Stealth and Wor. Gonna have to pick this up sooner than I thought. Might bump a FO trooper back for this.

Thank you, and its worth the bump. Get this while you can before Canadaclone buys them all.

I really do not need another, but this figure is pure class.

You won't need another after this one, that's for sure. Well, unless you want multiple pauldron colors. :)

View attachment 228611

Looking good buddy. Glad you like him! :duff

Back