Hot Toys Sandtrooper MMS 295

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has everyone receiving these placed their order through SS? Reason I ask, it's still showing on their site they are on pre order.

I believe most of the people receiving today had them ship out on Wednesday. A couple purchased from Japan. My box shipped last night.

im getting mine on Wednesday, cant wait! are the sergeant and corporal sandies are sure thing more or less?? seems like it would be foolish not to make em since they have all the parts needed, its easy money and hot toys know we'd buy em without hesitation.

My wife is kind enough to offer me 1 HT figure for Xmas as this year and I'm torn between this guy and chewie :gah:

What do you guys think? I've already got 1 normal stormtrooper and another incoming Luke as stormtrooper.

Boy, that's a tough call but I think I'd get Chewie as he's a main character and no guarantee he'll see a re-issue anytime soon. We can pretty much bank on two more Sandtroopers at some point.

There's nothing official from HT but most of us are assuming they'd be crazy not to release the sergeant and corporal, as mentioned by Fives, above. Easy release for them, HT loves variants and they're in high demand. Pretty safe bet, I think.

There's nothing official from HT but most of us are assuming they'd be crazy not to release the sergeant and corporal, as mentioned by Fives, above. Easy release for them, HT loves variants and they're in high demand. Pretty safe bet, I think.
Good to know, thanks. I think I'll hold off and see if I can land Han instead.

Boy, that's a tough call but I think I'd get Chewie as he's a main character and no guarantee he'll see a re-issue anytime soon. We can pretty much bank on two more Sandtroopers at some point.

I think they'll eventually release a ESB chewie with handicapped 3PO too. :panic:

While this might be the only orange pauldron sandtrooper.

Last edited:
Man I hope they include that gun on the next version with black or white pauldron. I might even consider getting a second. That gun is kick arse in Battlefront. Mega high fire rate.

Aiming there will be a second one

I'm sure HT will release both black and white pauldron Sandies some time soon. And they will add the other rifles as well. But even if not, I'll use the ones from my SSC Sandies - SSC blasters are awesome.

I think they'll eventually release a ESB chewie with handicapped 3PO too. :panic:

While this might be the only orange pauldron sandtrooper.
Back when I was debating on passing Chewie for an eventual 2.0, rumour was not to exoect an ESB Chewie. Take with a grain of salt but this may be the only Chewie for a long while, assuming they don't do a TFA one (though to me he looks a bit off in that).

Last edited:
I made the mistake of counting the sandtroopers that assault docking bay 94 when I watched ANH a couple of days ago.

2 orange pauldrons
1 White
3 black
1 without any pauldron

Is that correct? And do I really need that many? :p

I made the mistake of counting the sandtroopers that assault docking bay 94 when I watched ANH a couple of days ago.

2 orange pauldrons
1 White
3 black
1 without any pauldron

Is that correct? And do I really need that many? :p

There were two white pauldroned troopers in Docking Bay 94. Six total pauldroned costumes for ANH, two of each colour. Of the two white, one had ridges, the other did not.

There were two white pauldroned troopers in Docking Bay 94. Six total pauldroned costumes for ANH, two of each colour. Of the two white, one had ridges, the other did not.
Okay, just going of what I could recall from watching it a few days ago.

7 Sandtroopers, that will be tough to pull off.

Okay, just going of what I could recall from watching it a few days ago.

7 Sandtroopers, that will be tough to pull off.

I'm trying to decide between 2, 3 or 6. I feel as if all 6 may be overkill. No interest in no-pauldron trooper.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Although it was shot as if Mos Eisley was covered by searching troops, there were only six actual troopers plus the random no-rank. That's less open-ended than Stormtroopers, depending on how your collector OCD runs. ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back