Hot Toys Sandtrooper MMS 295

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ey, all of the OT figures from hot toys this year has been from ANH mso do you guys believe that hot toys may release snowtroopers etc?
Only a matter of time before they get to ESB.

Thanks for the pics, URDNOT. Will be sure to set one of mine up like that, when the time comes. Looks cool.

Sandtrooper arrived today...................I wonder if I should open and put it all together or leave it in the box and put it in the closet............descisions......:dunno

Definitely option A.............:lecture

Maybe leave in the closet and stick with the SS Sandtrooper....and replace with a Marmit bucket? :monkey3

Sandtrooper arrived.

I had no trouble at all with any of the accessories including the backpack and straps. If you were like me: afraid to get this figure let alone set it up: thinking the backpack may fall off in flimsy pieces or the straps have to be cut or glued...forget that!

This figure is awesome. Certainly the most detailed of the 6 SW HT figures in my collection so far. Im so glad i opted for a dirty Sandie instead of the clean ST to flank Vader.

Attachments

• IMG_1484.JPG
    IMG_1484.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 350
  • IMG_1481.JPG
    IMG_1481.JPG
    947.3 KB · Views: 347
One of my “to do’s” this weekend is changing my Sandie pose from the popular binoculars and holding big gun to something completely different!! It’s a pose I had to put him in but honestly I don’t like it anymore. Im going to dig deep and find the most iconic Sand/Storm trooper pose.

Well I spend some time with my Sandie today with the attempt to position him in the "Millennium Falcon" escape from Tatooine scene. The binoculars and big ass rifle are great but in the end I wanted to go back to good old trusty E-11!!! I am happy with this pose.

IMG_7695_zpsspxfomvg.jpg
[/URL]

I'm happy with my SS Snowie but I'd gladly take a couple of HT ones aswell. And a commander!

I would definitely buy HT Snow Trooper. My plan is to display Sand, Snow, and Space trooper in one row, it will look great

Well I spend some time with my Sandie today with the attempt to position him in the "Millennium Falcon" escape from Tatooine scene. The binoculars and big ass rifle are great but in the end I wanted to go back to good old trusty E-11!!! I am happy with this pose.

IMG_7695_zpsspxfomvg.jpg
[/URL]

Nice break from the norm, Bo Shrek. Love the poses.

Nice pics.
I picked my Sandy this morning. It's a great set with lots going for it.
Best of all, it's been the cheapest of the HT Star Wars figures that I've bought so far.

As a side note, the store had a General Grievous that I couldn't pass up ;-)

Love the Sandy in the Tanis Map Room too...

Yep, that's EXACTLY what I'm gonna do with it.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
I used a white color piece on back of his armor to match the white armor and backpack but if I had a black colored velcro at that time.....I would of use it on the backpack so it blends in better.

I used a white color piece on back of his armor to match the white armor and backpack but if I had a black colored velcro at that time.....I would of use it on the backpack so it blends in better.
Thanks for the tip! I'll get some black Velcro stickable pads when I order them.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Back