1/6 Hot Toys ROTS - COMMANDER CODY

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I did RSVP for this...then sideshow took him off of the upcoming release list......did they put him back on?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Exactly.
I always laugh when newbies turn up to the hobby and exclaim "how come this is so expensive! They just need to pop out more copies of what they made before!"
While they can relatively easily pop out more armour(If a mould already exists), clothing needs to be made from scratch with EVERY SINGLE COSTUME MADE...
It's not like they have a replicator pumping out new stuff, lol.

I’m not sure anyone especially a “newbie” was exclaiming that anything was expensive or arguing that everything is a copy. You missed what I was saying. By the way I know this news to you but:

Newbie on FORUMS doesn’t not equal newbie collectors....

Im here still waiting for Commandy Cody and Jango Fett up for PO BEFORE end of this year... :impatient:

Im here still waiting for Commandy Cody and Jango Fett up for PO BEFORE end of this year... :impatient:

Where did you get the information that commander Cody is still up for preorder? I see jango fett is coming but how do we know that Cody hasn’t been canceled? I confused about why sideshow took it down.

Where did you get the information that commander Cody is still up for preorder? I see jango fett is coming but how do we know that Cody hasn’t been canceled? I confused about why sideshow took it down.

Collecting is built on...hope.

The page is still there, but not available to RSVP. The CC page is hidden.

I’m not sure anyone especially a “newbie” was exclaiming that anything was expensive or arguing that everything is a copy. You missed what I was saying. By the way I know this news to you but:

Newbie on FORUMS doesn’t not equal newbie collectors....

Sorry. You mistook my quote of Cupcake's post(Which originally quoted you), as an attack on you.
I was agreeing with what he said alone, and "Also", having a sly dig at numerous posts on this forum(Not yours), where people who are newer to the hobby than others, wonder why a reissue of a character wearing a cloth costume costs so much and ask why they can't just pop some new ones out of the mould.
I wasn't attacking your post, but i apologise if it came across that way.

I have the Sideshow version of Cody but I am interested to see what they(HotToys) can do with his non helmeted portrait.

I can see myself adding this to my Cody focus should they release it.

This does look good, may grab it to replace my SS one. I was hoping they would do some that hasn't been already made like the snowtrooper clone/ galactic marine, or the kashyyyk clone...

Last edited:
Don't really have interest in Cody specifically, but I hope it sells really well to open the flood gates for more HT clones. I would HT versions of the standard clones in addition to Rex, etc.

Don't really have interest in Cody specifically, but I hope it sells really well to open the flood gates for more HT clones. I would HT versions of the standard clones in addition to Rex, etc.

Oh, this would sell well. Much better than Krennic I’m sure, which is a head scratcher as to why that went up first.

Oh, this would sell well. Much better than Krennic I’m sure, which is a head scratcher as to why that went up first.
1633c0beb7db3adfc395c8eca338e38f.gif

Sent from my LG-US996 using Tapatalk

Have to disagree.

Sideshow version is in a lot of peoples collections along with 5-10 other clones.

I personally have no desire to upgrade.

Krennic was unique and very much required.

Have to disagree.

Sideshow version is in a lot of peoples collections along with 5-10 other clones.

I personally have no desire to upgrade.

Krennic was unique and very much required.

Well, there’s only one way to find out... GET THIS GUY UP HT!!!

:lol well played

I would buy Cody if he goes up but I am way more excited they are making Krennic. The only clone figure I ever bought was Rex phase 2 and this Cody would look great with that.

Will be interesting to see if HT goes clone crazy the way Sideshow did years ago.

Back