1/6 Hot Toys ROTS - COMMANDER CODY

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had all the SS clones and sold them off due to how bad they looked, body type, paint work, how the armor sat etc. This HT one looks pretty good.

As much as I'd like to see HT's take on Cody and a few other clones, I can't say I'm anxious to start spending $300 or so re-buying clones when I'm still happy with the Sideshow edition....

CODY-007.jpg

That being said, if the HT one is truly a step forward, than I'll definitely consider it....

:lol well played

I would buy Cody if he goes up but I am way more excited they are making Krennic. The only clone figure I ever bought was Rex phase 2 and this Cody would look great with that.

Will be interesting to see if HT goes clone crazy the way Sideshow did years ago.

Oh, I’m anticipating it

I have the old Sideshow one too but seeing it now it looks so toyish to me. Bad weathering and blast marks. Clunky oversized armor.

HT will solve that, and bring it up to today.

Plus that damn hand will glow with a Sidious hologram!

I must be the only one that thinks the sideshow clones are fine :dunno

Just bought a Bly the other day and looks cool to me. If anything I feel the body and maybe under suit may be better on a ht version. Here's hoping they release Cody.

My great sadness is that I have the majority of the Sideshow clones but was only able to display them for about a year and due to moving house so many times they've been boxed up for the last 6 years. Would be a shame to upgrade having not had the chance to appreciate them before they were surpassed by Hot Toys versions.

Saw all these new posts and got excited.

Hoping he goes up for pre-order soon, time to get the clone train going Hot Toys.

I only have one Sideshow Clone, the Utapau clone and I like it. Cody would be my second and most likely last clone.

As Wor-Gar mentioned, that light up effect is just too cool to pass up on.

I missed the train on the SS Clones. The only one I was able to get at retail was the SS Ex Phase 2 Captain Rex.

So if HT starts them up I’ll def get Cody and might even buy another Rex if it comes to that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As much as I'd like to see HT's take on Cody and a few other clones, I can't say I'm anxious to start spending $300 or so re-buying clones when I'm still happy with the Sideshow edition....

View attachment 441780

That being said, if the HT one is truly a step forward, than I'll definitely consider it....

I Had SS Cody. I remember buying brand new for $170ish. It was a nice figure but eventually sold it as I felt it no longer had a place in my collection (no regrets). I don’t have any interest in the HT version but am excited to see how it looks in PO pages!!!

I, too, have loved the Sideshow Cody for all these years but just like everything else Sideshow, they’re all just placeholders until Hot Toys releases their versions. Some people will be fine but I can’t wait to get this into my collection. The PO for this and Jango need to open up already:impatient:

With some luck, HT are waiting to nail Morrison HS before they put Jango, Cody and other clones up for PO. To me, un helmeted HS would be the best incentive to upgrade.

I missed out on the sideshow clones as i was not collecting then. Recently bought 4 of the commanders for reasonable prices and really love them. I would be buying as many clones as I could should Hot Toys start producing them.

I missed out on the sideshow clones as i was not collecting then. Recently bought 4 of the commanders for reasonable prices and really love them. I would be buying as many clones as I could should Hot Toys start producing them.

I feel the same way. I missed out on the ANH Stormtroopers so I now have four of the ROTJ Troopers on preorder. Lol!

Back