1/6 Hot Toys ROTS - COMMANDER CODY

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tabs? Use his light-up arm instead.
I just got one of these, but his comlink falls out of his light up hand. Is that safe to glue the tabs in?
I assume you mean the holoprojector that sits in his light up hand? Have the tabs broken off? If you have to use glue I would be careful about the LED light (unless you don’t care about that).

Mine came off as well but the tabs on the holoprojector aren’t broken and it sits ok in the hand without glue.

B0A9582A-B8CB-4946-AA0E-72432F125F36.jpeg

I assume you mean the holoprojector that sits in his light up hand? Have the tabs broken off? If you have to use glue I would be careful about the LED light (unless you don’t care about that).

Mine came off as well but the tabs on the holoprojector aren’t broken and it sits ok in the hand without glue.

View attachment 621689
I just lightly dabbed the holes and put the tabs in. It wouldn’t stay on and I wanted it secure. Haven’t tested lights yet. But was clean with the glue

Talk about the perfect day for this guy to arrive! Brand new still sealed. While it was definitely a mark up, not as bad as I thought I was going to have to pay for a brand new one. Especially when I’ve almost bought used ones with broken antenna a few times that went for even more than I paid for this guy.

IMG_9245.jpeg

Last edited:
Talk about the perfect day for this guy to arrive! Brand new still sealed. While it was definitely a mark up, not as bad as I thought I was going to have to pay for a brand new one. Especially when I’ve almost bought used ones with broken antenna that went for more a few times

View attachment 637945
Weird coincidence mine also turned up today… brand new and sealed 😆

I like my Cody's better than Rex and majority of 501st, the color just pops nicely. Well, if you know, you know.

Cody has unbelievable shelf presence and was our first dive into the Clone Pool.

But damn does his articulation suck compared to what we have now.

So true, so very true.

He is a beautiful boy tho. Some folks rotate around the shelf, but Cody is always in the front. Doing what he does best: being freaking gorgeous.

Last edited:
Cody has unbelievable shelf presence and was our first dive into the Clone Pool.

But damn does his articulation suck compared to what we have now.
I have a spare newer clone body (from the 501st I believe) that I hope to replace the stock body with so hopefully the articulation will be less of an issue then. I’ll just have to port over the one arm due to the switch out nature. However, I have considered foregoing that feature and just buying a replacement right arm armor piece to repaint and match so that I then don’t have to fuss about that anymore. Especially considering how fragile folks have mentioned it being and I don’t use light up features all that much other than to check to make sure they work

I have a spare newer clone body (from the 501st I believe) that I hope to replace the stock body with so hopefully the articulation will be less of an issue then. I’ll just have to port over the one arm due to the switch out nature. However, I have considered foregoing that feature and just buying a replacement right arm armor piece to repaint and match so that I then don’t have to fuss about that anymore. Especially considering how fragile folks have mentioned it being and I don’t use light up features all that much other than to check to make sure they work
You could take a light up arm and remove the bits to just use that. It wouldn’t be too difficult.

You could take a light up arm and remove the bits to just use that. It wouldn’t be too difficult.
I appreciate the suggestion, but I personally don’t feel like going through the trouble of hollowing out the light up arm to make it fit like a normal piece of forearm armor to then use on the newer body. Plus, I would like to keep it as an available option should I ever need to revert it back to its original form in the event I’m in dire need and have to sell it. And for me, it’s a lot easier to just repaint and color match a stock piece of amor from another clone figure

You'll have to post pictures when it is all done. Customizing has never been my thing but love to see how others get it done.

I'd end up breaking something lol.

Back