1/6 Hot Toys Romero Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
j6RTaLw.gif

Hahahaha

Tbf, I wanted him anyway

I really hope they do Riddler and Penguin

I hope you can enjoy the figure without it...

Yeah I can

Guessing he's been cancelled? Shame

Not officially, just another of those figures that has completely fallen off the map and has seemingly been forgotten about by Hot Toys.

It's a long list these days, too...

1:4 Police Shootout T-800
1:4 Predators
1:4 Dutch
1:6 chrome classic Endoskeleton
1:6 Prometheus
1:6 Alien Covenant
1:6 '66 Batmobile
1:6 Romero Joker
1:6 Elias & Lerner (Platoon)

Those announcements...they disappeared

Mac.jpg

And lets not forget Valerian and Tomorrowland!

View attachment 416661

You forgot 1/6 Batman Returns Penguin and Catwoman, and 1/4 scale BR figures, as well.

Such a shame. The '66 Batmobile and Joker would have been standout pieces in any collection. Considering how well the Batman and Robin came out, I can only imagine having the Batmobile, Joker, Batman, and Robin sitting on a shelf together. Hopefully HT comes to their senses someday.

View attachment 416661

Just look at the "coming soon" list on SS for even more

If they would have released Romero joker at, or soon after the 66 Batman and Robin, along with the batmobile, it should have sold out. Howard only has himself to blame. Guess we need 10 Thor's and Captain Americas. The first Arkham sold poorly because no other figures announced at the time. At this point I am tired of Star Wars. I abandoned marvel after the big price hike of figures.
Or maybe not. The TV Batman and RObin didn't sell that well I think.

Just look at the "coming soon" list on SS for even more

Yeah, I still remember announcements for:

TDKR Armory
X-Men First Class Charles Xavier
Captain America Civil War Crossbones
Antman Yellowjacket
Amazing Spider-Man 2 Rhino

Just to name a few more. I’m sure there are a lot more than that.

Neo from The Matrix at least got to preorder stage so he will come out - he could easily see delay after delay like Ripley did but he'll get made. Trouble is he could be the only one they make so it's unwise to get excited about a hypothetical Matrix 'line'.

Adding my name to the list (again) of the disappointed that this phenomenal figure never saw the light of day.

So many lines that need to be done from older franchises. Seeing the new Marvel and Star Wars figures from the new movies each year is getting old and boring for me. No excitement. Howard should have released all 3 West, Ward, and Romero at once. Would have sold out pretty damn quick. Howard makes a stupid marketing and production decision, and us fans do not get the figures we want, but get another damn Thor figure or Captain America.

So many lines that need to be done from older franchises. Seeing the new Marvel and Star Wars figures from the new movies each year is getting old and boring for me. No excitement. Howard should have released all 3 West, Ward, and Romero at once. Would have sold out pretty damn quick. Howard makes a stupid marketing and production decision, and us fans do not get the figures we want, but get another damn Thor figure or Captain America.

Everything you wrote above I completely agree with.

Don’t forget about the car :lecture

Completely agree as well!

This thing was shown two years ago? Damn you Hot Toys!!! [emoji35]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back