1/6 Hot Toys Romero Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’m still holding out hope for the magical day when this and the Batmobile show up on Facebook as officially being released. I feel like the DC section here in general is just a depressing place lol.

giphy.gif

At this point, I almost wonder if we won’t see a resurgence in the more niche DC properties from Howard Chan on account of how colossally DC has **** the bed with their film division and the dry spell they’re presently going through after JL flopped. Not saying they’d care enough for it to eat into their Marvel/Star Wars output, but the idea of some non-DCEU DC figures slipping out here and there seems like it may have increased exponentially in light of the failure of the modern stuff.

At this point, I almost wonder if we won’t see a resurgence in the more niche DC properties from Howard Chan on account of how colossally DC has **** the bed with their film division and the dry spell they’re presently going through after JL flopped. Not saying they’d care enough for it to eat into their Marvel/Star Wars output, but the idea of some non-DCEU DC figures slipping out here and there seems like it may have increased exponentially in light of the failure of the modern stuff.

Was this line even comparable to the DC films when it came to figure sales? I remember the Afleck Batman selling well but the 66 Batman sticking around long enough to get discounted.

Was this line even comparable to the DC films when it came to figure sales? I remember the Afleck Batman selling well but the 66 Batman sticking around long enough to get discounted.

If they would have released Romero joker at, or soon after the 66 Batman and Robin, along with the batmobile, it should have sold out. Howard only has himself to blame. Guess we need 10 Thor's and Captain Americas. The first Arkham sold poorly because no other figures announced at the time. At this point I am tired of Star Wars. I abandoned marvel after the big price hike of figures.

I have not purchased, nor will I purchase anything from Hot Toys if they don't follow through on the Batmobile, or at very least, the Joker.

The Romero Joker is a no brainer. Even Batman collectors who don't own the Batman or Robin would buy the Joker. They could even make another run of the 1966 figs. Add a Riddler and a Penguin. Batgirl, Batmobile. I think it would be a cash cow, but hey, that's just me.

The Romero Joker is a no brainer. Even Batman collectors who don't own the Batman or Robin would buy the Joker. They could even make another run of the 1966 figs. Add a Riddler and a Penguin. Batgirl, Batmobile. I think it would be a cash cow, but hey, that's just me.

I agree, and the longer they wait, the less they will sell

Yeah i would go for a Kilmer bats in the panther suit but after Romero and Pfeiffer please.

Back