Hot Toys "RoboCop (Battle Damaged Ver) & Alex Murphy Collectible Figures Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys "RoboCop (Battle Damaged Ver) & Alex Murphy Collectible Figures Set

We're never going to get high end Star Trek figures

star+trek+7+picard.jpg

Re: Hot Toys "RoboCop (Battle Damaged Ver) & Alex Murphy Collectible Figures Set

goodshipped on ebay has this set going for the ridiculous price of $550. What gives?

Very upset that after the amazing head sculpt there is not much there for $300. Feels so bare bones!! I need to sell myself the fact that I am buying a "art piece"! This Peter Weller head sculpt is $300 everything else on this figure is FREE!!!

Just paid the £50 deposit on this at ToysHQ, now awaiting the final price to go live. If it's shockingly expensive then I will sadly have to cancel, by "shockingly" I mean incredibly inflated from the US dollar price. Does anyone know why they charge £9.99 shipping in ADVANCE? that seems a bit dodgy to me.

goodshipped on ebay has this set going for the ridiculous price of $550. What gives?

Because that's how they roll over there in China... sigh :gah:

Very upset that after the amazing head sculpt there is not much there for $300. Feels so bare bones!! I need to sell myself the fact that I am buying a "art piece"! This Peter Weller head sculpt is $300 everything else on this figure is FREE!!!

They're charging for the battle-damaged effects :lol

This set is just SOOO unbelievable. I had to have a look at it again.
I'm just asking myself how much of both sculpts details will be lost, since all sculpts from recent times tend to get waxy and kinda shiny and looses details.
Here's hope that there're so many of'em in it, that we won't loose that much.
With that said: instant buy...really.
When PO is up on Eisselmann's and my seller I will order it and start saving, cause besides of that, next year I'll get TFC's 3rd Party Devastator approach and MMC's version of Predaking.
Those are holy grails too and...then...I could tend to be finished with my collection...

Re: Hot Toys MMS266 "RoboCop (Battle Damaged Ver) & Alex Murphy Collectible Figures S

So where is the YouTube video of this figure displayed at secret base?

Re: Hot Toys MMS266 "RoboCop (Battle Damaged Ver) & Alex Murphy Collectible Figures S

Man oh man this set is sick! Rob Bottin would be proud. If HT would just remake the marines, constantly requested for years, maybe John McClane, then my collecting life would be complete.

Definitely buying the combo pack! Cant miss the Alex Murphy cop version!!

I am weak....
Resisted, resisted...Could not resist any longer.
Set ordered, now looking for a CA support group for counseling :)

Someone explain to me:

$224.99 Elder Predator
$229.99 T-800 Battle Damaged Version (two head sculpts and diorama base)
$224.99 Han Solo -
$254.99 Chewbacca (all fur)
$294.99 BD Robocop (why such a jump in price?) Is it all going towards likeness license???

Someone explain to me:

$224.99 Elder Predator
$229.99 T-800 Battle Damaged Version (two head sculpts and diorama base)
$224.99 Han Solo -
$254.99 Chewbacca (all fur)
$294.99 BD Robocop (why such a jump in price?) Is it all going towards likeness license???

Inflation :dunno

The other Robocop cost roughly that amount, so they knew people would pay it for Robocop and charged that much again. I'm sure the 2-pack release also factored into that decision. Folks will say "man, $300 is kind of pricey," then immediately think to themselves "but only $140 more for Murphy! Steal! Gonna buy!"

The other Robocop cost roughly that amount, so they knew people would pay it for Robocop and charged that much again. I'm sure the 2-pack release also factored into that decision. Folks will say "man, $300 is kind of pricey," then immediately think to themselves "but only $140 more for Murphy! Steal! Gonna buy!"

Yes their intent would be to sell more of the double pack than stand alone. That's where the margin is for them...

Back