Hot Toys "RoboCop (Battle Damaged Ver) & Alex Murphy Collectible Figures Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys "RoboCop (Battle Damaged Ver) & Alex Murphy Collectible Figures Set

You're as much a Robocop fan as I am, so I know you'll absolutely love them. The BD head is frighteningly realistic.

Re: Hot Toys "RoboCop (Battle Damaged Ver) & Alex Murphy Collectible Figures Set

Love this figure but I wish the BD head had the single PER that the Returns Batman has. I think “dynamic poses” can be achieved with a slight turn of the eye!!

Love this figure but I wish the BD head had the single PER that the Returns Batman has. I think “dynamic poses” can be achieved with a slight turn of the eye!!

Hmmm, that might have ruined what is as close to a perfect sculpt as we've ever gotten from Hot Toys.

Another head with his ''Murphy'' smirk from the end of the film would be better (than having moving eyes on the existing sculpt) but I don't think we can complain given the awesome surprise of getting a full Alex Murphy figure.

Last edited:

Easily fig of the year imo. Certainly best sculpts of the year, both Robo & Murphy were spot on.

image.jpg

That picture looks fantastic Yoshi, it really has a cyborg vibe to it.

I'm certain that I want my next purchase to be Robocop. But which one?!

I feel like the clean version is more iconic with the helmet and all... But the battle-damaged sculpt is just so amazing!

Just get Battle Damaged, i think clean robo looks like a toy :wink1:

I feel like the clean version is more iconic with the helmet and all... But the battle-damaged sculpt is just so amazing!

Get all three.

The clean version IS more iconic but the paint is a huge letdown. Not so with the BD version.

The clean version IS more iconic but the paint is a huge letdown. Not so with the BD version.

Yeah i agree the clean one is more iconic but the battle damaged version is about as close to perfection as your going to get with a 1/6th scale figure. It literally is robocop shrunk down to 1/6th scale..

The clean version IS more iconic but the paint is a huge letdown.

It really is. Such an incredible figure otherwise, just about everything we could have hoped for, the proto-shots were mindblowing....and then....chromo-cop.

If RThorn is going to get only one RoboCop, I would strongly advise either the BD figure or even the set with Alex Murphy. They're two of the best figures of 2015 and I doubt they'll ever be re-released by HT.

I wouldn't put money on it but I could see another clean Robo with better paint several years from now after the Marvel/SW mania has subsided a bit.

My set should be here Thursday. I sold the clean Robo and chair a while back. Happy to get some Robo back into the collection.

Back